Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Roughstuff is the poster-child for "trigger-happy". (Actually, Triggerhappy is the poster-child for "trigger-happy", but Roughstuff can be the poster-nephew, or something.) At the slightest hint of a target, he'll fire. "Verifying the target" and "aiming" are for sissy-bots.
In a rare sign of wisdom, his superiors have transferred him very far from the front lines. This has just made him even more hungry for things to shoot at.
- French name (Canada): Brutus
- European-market name: Tornado
Dreamwave comics continuity
Roughstuff, like most Micromasters, was created by the Autobots and Decepticons in a joint venture several million years ago to increase manpower. During the training period, he was one of several Micros who respected the hot shot named Runner, aka Barricade, and apparently joined up with the Decepticon cause after the Meltdown Riots. . Sometime later, he was acting as a bouncer in Little Iacon, checking Micros before they were allowed into the bar.
- Roughstuff (Micromaster Transport, 1989)
- Accessories: "Military Transport" trailer, double missile turret, 2 missiles
- Roughstuff transforms into a green and blue military truck cab of undetermined, possibly made-up model. The truck tows the Military Transport trailer/jet which looks like... a folded up jet, rather than a trailer transporting some kind of missile launcher. Roughstuff's robot mode is unusual in that the nearly his entire vehicle mode is on his back. The trailer turns into a weird jet thing. Roughstuff can sit in the rear area of the vehicle, behind a handle bar.