Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Specifics: Toy and vehicle mode|
At an early age, Roulette and her sister Shadow Striker watched as their sister was destroyed at the hands of nomadic invaders. This tramautic event gave Roulette her passion for law enforcement, in the hopes that she could prevent such tragedies from happening to others. She placed second in the IntraFormers Sharpshooting Competition behind Sureshot, but she was forgotten amongst the cheers for the winner. Her incredible marksmanship is dismissed even by her fellow Autobots, mostly because the more pigheaded of them could never believe a fembot could outshoot them. She doesn't mind; she knows they're jealous.
3H Universe comics
Roulette, her sister, and fellow Autobots Sideswipe, Sunstreaker and Trailbreaker returned to Cybertron after a long absence. The planet's Maximals welcomed them home, but the celebration was interrupted by Unicron, who abducted all five Autobots, as well as the Maximals Silverbolt and Blackarachnia. After she and many other prisoners were freed by Optimus Primal, Roulette was turned on by Shadow Striker, who had become corrupted by the influence of Unicron. She was forced to leave her sister behind when Primal led the escapees back to Cybertron.
Fun Publications Cybertron comics
The end of the Universe conflict was told by Robots in Disguise Optimus Prime, who described the defeat of Unicron and his Minions of Unicron. As Unicron folded in on himself, Optimus Primal led the survivors through a portal that he assumed would bring them back to Cybertron. Roulette was carried away to safety by King Atlas, though her downcast expression may hint at her turncoat sister's fate.
- Roulette & Shadow Striker (Multi-pack, 2003)
- Accessories: Sprin-loaded missile launcher/bumper, tailpipe/missile, blaster.
- A retool of the Robots in Disguise Side Burn (RID) toy with a new head mold, Roulette transforms into a Dodge Viper with exposed engine block. He rear bumper becomes a spring-loaded missile launcher. She also features a small hand-blaster, cast in silver plastic rather than the chromed plastic of the original releases.
- She shares the same plastic colors as her sister Shadow Striker; they simply have different color paint applications, making them one of the very few instances of true repaints in Transformers.
- Roulette's color scheme was based on Sakuyamon, as convention organizer Glen Hallit was also a big Digimon fan.
- Roulette and Shadow Striker are the first convention-exclusive toys to have parts made from entirely new tooling. Previously, the only one to have any alterations to their mold was BotCon 2001's Arcee, which removed some peg-holes in her... um... chest.
- Roulette is one of the few non-Alternators, non-live-action-movie Transformers toys to be an officially-licensed vehicle. Each iteration of the Side Burn toy since the Hasbro US "super" version has had Dodge's "Viper" logo and the hood and trademark information on the packaging.