- Run-Over is a Unicron-allied Mini-Con from the Armada portion of the Unicron Trilogy continuity family.
Run-Over is one of the personal attendants of Nemesis Prime. Like Nemesis, he appears to be little more than a near-mindless clone (using the Mini-Con Over-Run as a template), whose sole purpose is to destroy. Though weaker than Nemesis, he shares many of the same abilities, including the ability to assume trans-phase mode to repair damage or teleport.
- Japanese name: Sweep
Micron Legend: Linkage mini-comics
Run-Over is seen in rifle mode only, being used by Nemesis Prime during one of his planet-destroying missions.
- Nemesis Prime with Run-Over (Deluxe, 2003)
- A redeco of the Mini-Con Over-Run, Run-Over transforms into a Cybertronic spacefighter. He also has a third transformation, forming a rifle that can be held by any toy that uses 5mm ports to mount accessories. He was only available with his larger partner Nemesis Prime.
- In Japan, Nemesis and Run-Over were only available as a mail-away exclusive to Tele-V Magazine, limited to 5000 pieces. Due to gang-molding issues, "Sweep" shares the same plastic changes as "Scourge" does from Nemesis Prime; namely he is a metallic silver rather than sandy-tan. He also has additional purple paint on his wings, which Run-Over lacks.
- Run-Over's Japanese name "Sweep" is a reference to the Sweeps, the minions of Generation One Scourge... because Nemesis Prime was named "Scourge" in Japan, after the American name for Black Convoy, the evil black Prime redeco from Robots in Disguise. And that, my friends, is the definition of confusing.