Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scavenger transforms into a hydraulic mining excavator and the torso of Devastator.
Revenge of the Fallen film
Scavenger arrives in a quarry with the other constructions. He raises his scoop and transforms to form the upper torso of Devastastor. He presumably dies when the U.S.S Kidd fires their experimental rail gun at Devastator's right arm, which causes the whole decepticon to fall off of the pyramid, and smash apart.
- Scavenger (Legend, 2009)
- His transformation cheats with his wheels, because they are not formed from his tracks, but instead are stored inside his vehicle-mode.
- Constructicon Devastator (Supreme, 2009)
- This version of Scavenger lacks robot-mode and has only excavator-mode and Devastator's torso-mode.
- Demolishor and Scavenger share the same body model, as well as vehicle modes. Scavenger is more red than white, while Demolishor is more white than red. For a time, many fans thought that they are the same character, but it was proved wrong even before movie's premiere as the novel spoilers leaked into the web. However, Demolishor's toy is colored like Scavenger, with prevailing red. A later set of Demolishor with Skids and Mudflap in their ice-cream truck mode gives Demolishor his movie-correct coloring of white with a red face.
- In Decepticon's coloring book, he's shown smacking a submarine away. Awesome, but horrible to imagine the scale.