Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scorch is the Turbomasters' rear guard. He's a loyal and self-sacrificing sort; brave to the point of recklessness, but tough enough to take the resulting knocks. Proud of his position in the Autobot ranks, and loves working as part of a team.
Toy catalogue comic
Scorch defended the Autobot Turbomaster base when it was attacked by the Predators.
Dreamwave comics continuity
After the conquest of Cybertron by Megatron and the Aerospace Extermination Squadron, Scorch and the rest of the Turbomasters evaded capture and participated in the Autobot underground resistance. Perceptor assigned the Turbomasters to monitor the Think Tank, a project designed to locate the missing Optimus Prime. When Perceptor left them alone, however, the Turbomasters partook in a game of tear'n'chase. Flash evaded his pursuing team-mates, but accidentally drove into the Think Tank, sending him somewhere very far from home...
- (Note: Due to Dreamwave's plunge into bankruptcy, this story was never finished.)
- Scorch (Small Turbomaster, 1992)
- Accessories: Engine/missile launcher, 3 missiles
- Scorch transforms into a yellow Cybertronian pickup truck with a large jet engine mounted on the back. As with the other other carded Turbomasters, this engine becomes a powerful spring-loaded missile launcher, capable of firing one of three included small yellow missiles quite far.
- This figure was also released in Japan as the character Fire Road.