Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Why won't the Decepticons say anything?
|Generation One (Marvel UK) > Issue # 282|
|Previous Issue||Next Issue|
Marvel UK issue #282Edit
- Major characters (in order of appearance): Inferno, Stranglehold, Octopunch, Bludgeon, Grimlock and Prowl.
- Originally published: 4th August 1990. Cover date ("off sale") 11th August 1990.
Inferno is guarding the surviving members of the Mayhem Attack Squad. And he's deeply uneasy as they are all absolutely silent. He looks at each of them and believes they are thinking dark thoughts, but none can do anything in a cell with ten feet thick metal walls and energy bars. They are also weaponless.
However in the confiscated weapons store Bludgeon's store suddenly levitates.
Suddenly Stranglehold starts tearing up the floor of the cell. Inferno reacts quickly and grabs a "pacifier" freeze ray weapon. He ponders if it could be a trap but reckons he has all three covered. He deactivates the bars and freezes Stranglehold. Still the others are silent so he steps forward. Suddenly he realises he's messed up badly... and Bludgeon's sword impales him!
Inferno staggers to the alarm but collapses before he can trigger it and the Decepticons escape. Later Prowl reports to Grimlock that Inferno will live and all he says is that "They did it by being quiet!"
Items of noteEdit
- The Mayhems were captured in "Where Wolf?"
- Bludgeon's powers of levitation are not seen again until #1 of the UK Generation 2 comic.
- In the box in the top left-hand corner of the cover an unknown Transformer is attacking Optimus Prime. The attacker's identity will be revealed in subsequent issues.
- This story was reprinted in the Titan Books trade paperback "Way of the Warrior".