Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Silverbolt is a grim, brave, and courageous warrior. He often worries more about his teammates than himself. He's also afraid of heights, some air commander.
War for CybertronEdit
Autobot Mission 4: Aerial AssaultEdit
Silverbolt is leader of the mission to destroy Megatron's orbital gun. With Air Raid and Jetfire by his side, they complete the mission, sending Trypticon crashing down to Cybertron where Optimus and his team take over.
Autobot Mission 5: One Shall StandEdit
When Trypticon falls into the goo below, Optimus, Ironhide nor Bumblebee seem too concerned about the fact that he and the Aerialbots crashed into walls and nearly got smashed by a dinosaur version of the Hulk.
Fall of CybertronEdit
He was in a critical condition as Ratchet and Optimus stabilize his power. He is later seen attending to a wounded Autobot soldier alongside Jetfire and Air Raid upon the Ark (WFC) as they travel toward the space portal. Later, he participated in an air strike against Bruticus.
- He is scared of heights not as much as his Generation One counterpart. (His Acrophobia obviously got worse between Optimus leaving Cybertron in the Ark and his re-birth by Alpha Trion and Vector Sigma).
- His main weapons are a Photon Burst Rifle, and an Energon Club.
- His special powers are Shockwave and an Energon Shield.
- His personality is self-punishing, depressed, grim, wears a brave face.
- His vehicle mode resembles a space shuttle with forward swept wings (without putting on the afterburners/boost).