The name Six-Gun isn't just metaphoric; this Autobot soldier is literally a walking, talking mass of weaponry. Six-Gun is one of Metroplex's autonomous troops, and is composed of six of the city-bot's guns. Along with Scamper and Slammer, he helps patrol and defend Metroplex's interior and periphery. Like his partners, he is mentally linked to Metroplex, and shares a similar personality. Perhaps befitting a living artillery battery, Six-Gun tends to be a bit more blustery and belligerent than his teammates.
- French name (Canada): Sextuplo
The Transformers cartoon
- Voice actor: Maurice LaMarche (English), ? (Japanese)
Six-Gun was part of Metroplex's investigation into the disappearance of Fort Knox after 'dinosaur transform static' was found at the scene of the crime. When Sky Lynx objected to being grouped together with the Dinobots, Six-Gun pointed out that he had dinosaur electrons inside of him. However, Perceptor revealed that the Energon cubes found at Fort Knox were made of a Decepticon formula, and Six-Gun realized that Trypticon must have been the real culprit. .
- Metroplex (Autobot City, 1986)
- Japanese ID number: C-70
- Six-Gun only came with Metroplex, as he was composed of both of Metroplex's larger guns (forming the legs), both smaller guns (forming the arms), a tower (forming the body), and a tower top piece (forming the chestplate). An additional gun can be plugged in a peghole on his arm. Which leaves Metroplex underarmed, and Six-Gun a bit overkill.
- Six-Gun was later recolored into Metroshot.
- Six-Gun presents some very big scale problems. Most portrayals of Metroplex show him as hundreds or even thousands of feet tall. Accordingly, Six-Gun—composed of weapons that are scaled for Metroplex's use—should be pretty gargantuan himself, but he's shown as a normal-sized Transformer. No fiction has ever attempted to reconcile this oddity. In some fictions, he simply does not exist. So far no fiction has gone so far as making Six-Gun a giant either, even if it would be allowing to exist, and having him be a giant combiner made of giant guns is a neat idea.