- Italian Tv dub name: Iperbot
- RTM dub name: Sixshot
Super-God Masterforce cartoon
Voice actors: Show Hayami (Japanese)
Initially, Sixknight was a wandering Transformer who belonged to neither the Autobot nor the Decepticon faction, but the Six Clan. When he asked the Decepticons if he could join them, they told him he would have to defeat the Autobot Ginrai. Sixknight faced Ginrai in combat and lost. However, his defeat by the human forced him to re-evaluate himself and eventually side with the Autobots. He aided them once against the Decepticon Headmaster Juniors, and another time against Buster and Hydra while the Autobot Headmaster Juniors were trying to activate Godbomber without Super Ginrai. He died while fighting Black Zarak to allow God Ginrai to rescue their new ally Overlord near the end of the series.
Super-God Masterforce comic
Sixknight was simply a standard member and a newcomer to the Autobot forces. He was tasked with the rescue operation along with the Headmaster Juniors.
He never showed up again.
- Sixknight (Six-Changer, 1988)
- Japanese ID number: C-312
- In addition to completely different colors, Sixknight's drill is chromed. The same mold was used for Quickswitch in the West.
- Sixknight is the only Autobot in Masterforce who is not at least part human.