- Sixturbo is a Micromaster-composed super robot from the Operation Combination and Micromaster Collection portions of the Generation One continuity family.
The combined form of the Turbo Team, Sixturbo is an urban-operations specialist. He fights alongside the Guard City team and other Micromasters to protect the Earth from the forces of the mighty Decepticon führer Scrash.
In an alternate timeline/universe, Sixturbo has blended into human society along with the other Micromasters, and fights against the evil Decepticon Micromasters when they threaten cities.
Sixturbo's component robots are...
- Circuit the F-1 race car.
- Discharge the fire truck.
- Glide the motorcycle.
- Neo-Wheel the Lamborghini.
- Road Police the police car and team leader.
- Sireen the ambulance.
Operation Combination story pagesEdit
Micromaster Collection storyEdit
Unknown Decepticons infected all of the Turbo Team except Sireen with the Reverse Evolution virus, turning them into a Decepticons themselves. Having been loaded with an antivirus program, Sireen tricked them into combining into Sixturbo. Sireen was briefly turned into a Decepticon himself, making Sixturbo into Reverse Evolution Sixturbo, but then the antivirus program took effect and reverted him to normal.
Later, Sixturbo fought Sixwing. Sixwing had the advantage.
- Sixturbo (Micromaster Sixteam, 1992)
- Japanese ID number: TF-03
- The original version Sixturbo was available only as a complete gift set in Japan. His component robots can be swapped around with the other similarly-built Six-Teams Sixbuilder or Sixwing, and to some degree with Sixliner and Sixtrain. His combiner kibble can be assembled to make a jet that can be piloted by a single Micromaster. The original Six-Teams are considered among the more difficult Japanese Generation One pieces to find.
- Sixturbo (Micromaster, 2002)
- In 2002, the entire Sixturbo team was re-released as part of the Micromaster Collection, in individual boxes with a number visible to show which mold was inside each box. For this release, all of the decals from the original version were replaced with paint applications. Sixtrubo could only be assembled by buying all six compnents individually, he was never offered as a complete set.
- Reverse Evolution Sixturbo (Micromaster, 2002)
- In every case of twelve Turbo Team Micromasters, two of them were solid-black-plastic "Reverse Evolution" Decepticon-allied variations. All six Micromasters were available in this manner, and could be combined into a black Reverse Evolution Sixturbo.