Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Skyboom is a member of the Energon Saber Mini-Con Team. And... stuff.
- Japanese name: Beam
Dreamwave Comics continuity
Skyboom and the other Energon Saber Mini-Cons waited with Kicker Jones in the lower levels of Ocean City for the arrival of Sharkticon, who was making a rather sad attempt to silently infiltrate the city. The three Mini-Cons formed the Energon Saber, and in Kicker's hands, sent Sharkticon back into the briny deep.
- Energon Saber (Basic, 2004)
- Japanese ID number: SC-08
- Skyboom is a retooling of the Armada Sonar mold, transforming into a Cybertronic shuttle. He can also form the hilt for the combined Energon Saber sword. He was only available in a Mini-Con three-pack with Scattor and Wreckage.
- This mold was redecoed to make Lens and Cybertron Ramjet. The original version of this mold was also used to make Maverick.
- Energon Saber (Basic, 2005)
- The Energon Saber team was repackaged on a Universe-themed card and sold through discount chains in the US like Big Lots!.
- Mini-Con (Booster, 2006)
- Attacktix ID number: TF01
- Faction: Autobot
- Class: Trooper
- Special: Attackback - 4/26 (15%) success ratio
- Point Cost: 10
- Base Speed: 4
- Attack Type: Shooter (Small Missile)
- The first assortment of Transformers Attacktix figures included a "generic" Mini-Con, based on Skyboom. Each Mini-Con figure has 3 points of articulation, including waist and shoulders; however, their shoulders move together due to their gun. One of the shortest, most squat Attacktix figures, the Mini-Con is very stable despite its small base.
- Its Special Power, Attackback, allows a free move and attack for any of your in-play Autobot pieces. He's also an excellent support figure for Landmine, whose Shootback power allows up to three Mini-Cons to make a free attack.
- This mold was intended to be redecoed into a Decepticon-allied piece (which received an official bio as Bunker-Buster), but this was ultimately unreleased.