Skystalker is a bit of a wimp, and makes up for it by being a conniving schemer with his eye on total control of the Decepticons. So far, he has total control of an interstellar shuttle that turns into a heavily armed base.
Dreamwave comics continuity
Skystalker executed a coup against Shockwave in order to seize control of the Decepticons. To maintain control, Skystalker used Shockwave's severed head to direct orders to the rest of the Decepticon army. Things didn't turn out very well.
- Micromaster Decepticon Jet Command Center (1989)
- Accessories: Space Shuttle, "Jet Pod", dual laser, 2 large lasers, 2 small lasers, 2 ramps
- Skystalker transforms into a Porsche 959 sports car. He was sold with an interstellar shuttle (with jet pod), which can transform into a base and connect with other Micromaster bases via modular ramps.
- This mold was used to make Metrobomb and Rabbicrater. The shuttle was released without changes in Japan as the Thunder Arrow.
- Like all Micromasters, Skystalker's toy came too late to appear in the G1 cartoon series. Therefore his sole appearance in animated footage is in a toy commercial from 1989, where he yells "Decepticon Micromasters, attack!".