Skywarp is a member of the Seeker group. He is thuggish and stupid, which in turn makes Starscream have to constantly tell him what to do, but when set on a goal, Skywarp gets in close and gets the job done. He has the power to cloak, which makes him able to infiltrate enemy defenses without anyone knowing he's there.
|“||skywarp accidentally insults himself.||”|
—You callin me a fool, or the autobots fools? Because I think you dont respect me!
War for Cybertron
Decepticon mission 1: Dark Energon
Skywarp was one of Starscreams top Lieutenants on the orbital station. He was in the control room of the space station when Megatron arrived. When Jetfire flew off, Starscream was going to order Skywarp and Thundercracker to go after him but Megatron said no, wanting Zeta Prime to know of his doom, needing the three Seekers for a different job.
Decepticon mission 2: Fuel of War
He accompanied Starscream and Thundercracker to the energon bridge to reactivate it. Skywarp seemed to have been brought along merely for the purpose of being a brute attack force, seeing as he does not possess any leadership or scientific qualities.
Decepticon Mission 4: Death of Hope
Megatron ordered the Seekers to attack Omega Supreme to distract him so that he and his team could move on with their mission.
- Skywarp: "Well, at least I'm not ugly!"
- Thundercracker: "Ugly? You and I look the same!"
- Skywarp: "Dumber than Skywarp?! I'll show you dumb, Starscream!"
- Starscream: "You always do."
- (Autobot Cloaker vanishes in front of them)
- Skywarp: "Whoa, did you see that?
- Thundercracker: "You mean the creepy-looking thing that jumped over the side?"
- Skywarp: "Yeah!"
- Thundercracker: "Nope, I didn't see anything."
- Starscream: "I should have left you two at the station."