Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Slagmaker cannons are a weapon in the Beast Era.
A Slagmaker Cannon is a generic term for any weapon that generates levels of heat intense enough to melt armor and circuitry- reducing it to useless slag. The term has thus far(Jul-19-08) only been used in the Beast Era.
Users of Slagmaker cannons include,
- Terragator — His tail converts to a Slagmaker Cannon, in this case a directed-heat weapon that completely melts his enemies' exostructure.
- Ramulus — In robot mode his horns function as a "Slagmaker" cannon that melts anything in its path. Ramulus seems to consider this weapon's designation more affectionate or "unofficial," since it is an ad hoc (but effective) adaption of a system not designed for that purpose.
- ↑ The Beast Wars Sourcebook describes the Slagmaker cannons used by Ramulus and Terragator as having completely different operating principles.
- ↑ Megatron's bio from Marvel's Universe profiles #2 (1986)
- ↑ Ramulus's weapon is simply called a "Double Slagmaker Cannon" in his tech-spec.
- ↑ In 3H's "Wreckers" comics Ramulus's cannon is a modified tachyon gun. In IDW's Beast Wars comics it is a kludge-job using plasma-generator nodes to let the structure of his horns (a sensory apparatus) instead focus balls of white-hot plasma.
- Megatron's TFU bio - "The Slag-Maker"