Slow Poke of the Monster Truck Patrol is right next to Big Hauler in the grumbling negativity department, and like him, doesn't let it get in his way. Slow Poke utterly refuses to give up, even when he probably should.
- French name (Canada): Lambin
Dreamwave comics continuity
- Monster Truck Patrol (Micromaster Patrol, 1990)
- Slow Poke transforms into a pickup truck of undetermined model with oversized "monster truck" tires and a tow-hook arm mounted on the back. In comparison to Hydraulic and Big Hauler, his robot mode is inverted, with the front forming his legs and the rear his upper torso. He was only available in a Micromaster four-pack with his teammates Big Hauler, Heavy Tread and Hydraulic.
Return of Convoy
- Big Truck Team (Micro Trailer Team, 1991)
- Japanese ID number: C-361
- The Monster Truck Patrol was released in Japan with no discernible differences during Return of Convoy. However, the team did come with Micro Trailer #1.
- Slow Poke and Big Hauler's bios from the Dreamwave More Than Meets The Eye encyclopedia are incredibly similar, only Slow Poke's is written from the viewpoint of Hydraulic. Error or intent?