Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
When the Autobots need some Decepticon sensors scrambled, they call in their chief diversionary tactician, Smokescreen. With an array of specially designed weapons and tools at his disposal, ranging from sonic burst weapons to magnetic smoke bombs and oil slicks, this 'bot is a master of distraction.
IDW Transformers (2007) comics continuity
Following the defeat of Megatron, Smokescreen was part of a small Autobot unit led by Arcee that tracked Starscream, now the leader of the Decepticons, to his base on Mars. After laying down a diversionary ion cloud, Smokescreen and the others made short work of the Swindle, Dreadwing, and Payload drones that the Decepticons sent against them. He narrowly escaped being sniped by Hardtop, thanks to Arcee, but soon fell victim to Thundercracker's sonic weaponry. He attempted to evacuate the fallen Air Raid, but they were both blown to oblivion by Starscream.
Titan Magazines:"Revenge of The Fallen" (2010) comics continuity
Smokescreen, Brawn, and their bud Wideload was on guard duty at N.E.S.T.'s South African prison, when unfortunately, Bludgeon broke outa' jail. Decepticons were kickin' Autobot aft...but luckily, reinforcements arrived in before Brawn and himself were taken offline.
- Sonic Shock Smokescreen (Fast Action Battler, 2008)
- Accessories: Missile
- A redeco of "Ion Blast" Autobot Jazz, "Sonic Shock" Smokescreen sports a red and blue colour scheme based very closely upon Generation One Smokescreen. In vehicle mode he's kind of a squat and cutified Pontiac Solstice, while in robot mode he bears a decent resemblance to various Generation One hood-chest Transformers. Amusingly, Fast Action Battler Smokescreen's head is mounted on a piece of plastic extending from the roof/windshield piece, just like the Generation One toy. His articulation is limited to his shoulders, hips and knees, and he has a missile launcher in place of his left hand.
Revenge of the Fallen (2009)
- Smokescreen (Deluxe, 2009)
- A redeco of Jazz from the first movie, Smokescreen has a telescoping cannon. He is blue and red, however it is less recognisable as Smokescreen due to it being painted in less of a race deco. It also has the less movie accurate gun, again. Sigh.
3D Battle Card Game
- Smokescreen (2007)
- Card number: 12
- Smokescreen is a 29-point "Uncommon" piece in the 3D Battle-Card Game. Constructed of punch-out pieces from randomly-packed plastic cards (two full robots per pack), he can be assembled into his car mode (model undetermined), or into a rather stumpy robot mode. One of his blaster-weapons is held in his right hand, the other can mount on either shoulder.
- He uses the same construction as the Cliffjumper and Jazz cards. This style is similar to the one used by Barricade, Earth-mode Bumblebee, and Swerve.
- This was actually the first "appearance" of the movieverse Smokescreen.
- Battle-Card-Smokescreen's robot mode is clearly designed after Alternators Smokescreen, though without the IP-infringing Subaru and sponsor markings.