Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Known as the "Magic-Bullet Marksman", Smokesniper has deadly aim even at high speeds. He's fairly modest about his exceptional shooting ability, simply doing his job without the glory-hogging that typically accompanies skilled Decepticons. Some think he's a bit soft, which might lead to some trouble among his teammates.
Or it would if Smokesniper hadn't teamed up with the time-displaced Decepticon Gigant Bomb. The two can merge to form the super-aircraft Gigant Sniper, but Gigant Bomb is enough on his own to deter even the most foolish Decepticon from any disparaging remarks.
- Smokesniper (Destron, 2004)
- Japanese ID number: RM-13
- Accessories: 2 launchers, 2 missiles, "Radial Pod"
- A redeco of the Generation 2 Decepticon Smokescreen, Smokesniper transforms into a fighter jet of undetermined (probably made-up) model. He has two side-mounted spring-loaded rocket launchers that become hand-weapons in robot mode. He also comes with the unique Solitarium weapon "Radial Pod", a non-firing double-barreled blaster. He can combine with Gigant Bomb's vehicle mode to form the large stealth bomber jet.
- This mold was also used to make Beast Wars II Starscream and Smokejumper. It was going to be used again in Generation 2 as a new form of the original Starscream, but that toy was ultimately canceled.
- Smokesniper is the only iteration of this mold that was sold separately from its larger counterpart.