Known as the "Magic-Bullet Marksman", Smokesniper has deadly aim even at high speeds. He's fairly modest about his exceptional shooting ability, simply doing his job without the glory-hogging that typically accompanies skilled Decepticons. Some think he's a bit soft, which might lead to some trouble among his teammates.
Or it would if Smokesniper hadn't teamed up with the time-displaced Decepticon Gigant Bomb. The two can merge to form the super-aircraft Gigant Sniper, but Gigant Bomb is enough on his own to deter even the most foolish Decepticon from any disparaging remarks.
- Smokesniper (Destron, 2004)
- Japanese ID number: RM-13
- Accessories: 2 launchers, 2 missiles, "Radial Pod"
- A redeco of the Generation 2 Decepticon Smokescreen, Smokesniper transforms into a fighter jet of undetermined (probably made-up) model. He has two side-mounted spring-loaded rocket launchers that become hand-weapons in robot mode. He also comes with the unique Solitarium weapon "Radial Pod", a non-firing double-barreled blaster. He can combine with Gigant Bomb's vehicle mode to form the large stealth bomber jet.
- This mold was also used to make Beast Wars II Starscream and Smokejumper. It was going to be used again in Generation 2 as a new form of the original Starscream, but that toy was ultimately canceled.
- Smokesniper is the only iteration of this mold that was sold separately from its larger counterpart.