- Snake is a character from the Generation One continuity family.
Snake is the ultimate one-man commando. Well, one of them. He carries C4 explosives with him at all times, which he can explode by remote control. He is not afraid to place the C4 directly onto his opponents.
DreamMix TV World Fighters
- The character, Solid Snake, is from Konami's Metal Gear series.
- Luckily for Snake, he managed to participate in a better fighter game, that being Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- The character's Commanding Officer Roy Campbell is voiced by Paul Eiding, who also voices Perceptor. Fancy that.
- The character has a penchant of distracting his foes with, how shall we say, adult material.
- In Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, Snake goes by the code name "Old Snake". Spoiler alert: Cobra has a Metal Gear.