Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Grimlock discovers what the date means...
|Generation One (Marvel UK) > Issue # 267|
|Previous Issue||Next Issue|
Marvel UK issue #267Edit
- Major characters (in order of appearance): Grimlock, Razorclaw, Rampage, Slag, Swoop, Snarl and Sludge.
- Originally published: 21st April 1990. Cover date ("off sale") 28th April 1990.
April 1st 1990. Grimlock is in the middle of a snowstorm, some three hundred and fifty miles to the east of the Earthforce shuttle. He has travelled all this way for a one-on-one fight with Shockwave who has challenged him. Grimlock is frustrated with the location and starts calling out for Shockwave to come and face him.
Nearby the Predacons Razorclaw and Rampage are patrolling. Shockwave has sent them to try and find the Autobot shuttle but personally they feel if the Autobots have landed in the wilderness they are welcome to it.
Meanwhile at the Autobot shuttle the other four Dinobots still can't believe Grimlock fell for it. Slag created a computer simulation of Shockwave for the challenge to Grimlock, who the others felt needed to lighten up a bit after taking his role as Earthforce commander too seriously.
In the wilderness Grimlock's mood gets even worse when he discovers a snowman of Shockwave and a sign saying "April Fool" signed by the other Dinobots. Razorclaw and Rampage see this and start laughing that Grimlock fell for it. Grimlock's mood finds new depths to sink to and he attacks them.
Later the Dinobots are patrolling outside the shuttle, awaiting Grimlock's return, and start wondering if Grimlock has taken it the right way. But they console themselves that Grimlock has a great sense of humour... whilst Grimlock lifts up the largest snowball of all time...
- The issue came out three weeks after April Fool's Day.
Items of noteEdit
- The year is given as 1990, another clue to help or hinder attempts to work out where the Earthforce stories fit into continuity.
- The scene of Grimlock fighting the Predacons has a bar across it saying "Censored".
- This story was reprinted in the Titan Books trade paperback "Earthforce".