|[[../Spark (episode)/Tech/Info/Episodes|Episode Spark (episode)/Tech/Info/Episodes||[[../Spark (episode)/Tech/Info/Episodes|Episode Spark (episode)/Tech/Info/Episodes||[[../Spark (episode)/Tech/Info/Episodes|Episode Spark (episode)/Tech/Info/Episodes|
- Japanese title: "Power of the Combination Spark"
Written by: ???
"Feast your eyes on the new and improved emperor of the dark side. My name is Galvatron!"
"Heh, you don't say. Well, allow me to introduce myself. I am Optimus Prime, supreme commander of the Autobots."
-Galvatron and Optimus Prime assume that just because they're enormous, we no longer know their names. Or that they don't know each other's names.
- "Uh?": 9
- Stock footage: none! Even a combination sequence is actually animated within the context of the scene -- maybe a first for the series.
- Listen up: 1
- It's time to: 2
- We've gotta: 1
- Let's do it/this: 3
- Are you serious: 2
- Come on: 2
- That's impossible: 1
- Not if I can help it: 1
Animation and/or technical glitches
- The opening pan of Galvatron's giant jet-mode is supposed to be fantastically impressive. Except- rather than actually animate the jet in motion- the animators have dragged a still image of the jet seen from the side across the frame- removing all depth or parallax from the scene and (due to the unfortunate alignment of two yellow sections at that angle) making it almost impossible to figure out what you're actually seeing until they cut to the wide shot.
- When Superion Maximus steals Constructicon Maximus's limbs to defeat Bruticus Maximus, Superion has Steamhammer's shovel.
- During the fight between Bruticus Maximus and Superion Maximus, Superion appears as a ghost and his brother appears as the combatant, when it should be the other way around.
- Severe size issue: both Megatron and Optimus grow to Unicron's size in this episode, and later to about twice that. However, Unicron was about the same size as Blizzard planet; these two both fit on Jungle Planet, despite the fact that both planets appear to be the same size.
- If the "limb" robots of the Maximus combiner teams are actual individuals (with personalities and such), then Superion Maximus's appropriation of Constructicon Maximus's limbs for his own use is a violation of their free will, and quite creepy. ("Fortunately", Energon never shows the limbs in robot mode or suggests they have any personality of their own.)
- Not only does Optimus become Optimus Supreme without Omega Supreme, be combines with the Prime Force drones. And then, when his outer chest is blasted, his inner cab windows are revealed.