Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Each toy features a friction-motor that causes "cold" sparks to shoot from their alternate modes: the Autobots fire them from the rear of their vehicle modes, while the Decepticons shoot them from their animal-mode mouths.
The Autobot Sparkdash are...
- Hardspark the tank.
- Hotspark the funny car.
- Wildspark the Baja buggy.
The Decepticon Sparkdash are...
- Guzzle the dino-creature.
- Javil the insect-creature.
- Sizzle the bird-creature.
- The Sparkdash are a bit of an oddity in regards to the Masterforce fiction. The Autobot Sparkdash never made any appearances in either the cartoon or manga. The Decepticon Sparkdash appeared in both as unliving drones, but were colored in the cartoon as their Hasbro counterparts, the Firecons, rather than the colors Takara had given their toys. (The manga was printed in black and white with limited use of gray, so it's impossible to tell what they were "colored" like there.)