Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Dai Atlas (Autobot, 1990)
- Japanese ID number: C-348
- Speeder transforms into a Corvette Indy (or CERV III?) concept car. He was only available with his larger partner Dai Atlas, who has numerous gimmicks intended for Speeder and other Micromasters.
- Big Powered (Multi-pack, 1990)
- Japanese ID number: C-353
- All three Powered Masters (Sonic Bomber, Dai Atlas and Road Fire) as well as their Micromaster partners were also available in a great big gift set.
- Speeder has basically no deco whatsoever. While all three Powered Master partners have no paint applications, Speeder is the only one to not even get a crummy windshield decal.