Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Squawktalk can request a cracker in over 6500 languages. He loves to hear bizarre languages and dialects, as he finds it soothing and relaxing. To this end, he talks constantly, even when he has nothing to say. This has not particularly endeared him to his comrades, who eagerly await for Squawktalk to have to translate something - even if it won't shut him up, at least he'll be talking about something important.
- French name (Canada): Loquace
Madman Transformers comic
In the year 2001, Squawktalk accompanied Soundwave and several other Decepticon mini-Cassettes to spy on the construction site of Autobot City on Earth. The team recorded a secret meeting between Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus where the two Autobot leaders discussed hiding the Autobot Matrix of Leadership in a bunker on the building site. Once the majority of the Autobots had left for Cybertron, Soundwave deployed Squawktalk, Beastbox, Ratbat, Slugfest and Overkill to begin excavation. Squawktalk combined with Beastbox into Squawkbox and successfully dug up the Matrix, but was then run over by the Autobot Hot Rod.
- Beastbox and Squawktalk (Cassette 2-pack, 1988)
- Accessories: 2 "Sonic Boomers"
- Squawktalk transforms from a blue microcassette designed to fit into Soundwave's chest, into a bird. He has two "Sonic Boomers" which can be attached to his bird mode. He was sold with Beastbox, and he combines with him to form Squawkbox.
- While this set was available in the Hasbro line at standard retail, Takara released it only as a mail-order toy, along with a few other Hasbro toys from that same year. The pair cost 980 yen and 2 robot points.
- In Japan, Squawktalk's bird mode was specified to be an eagle.