|Specifics: Package art|
- Staxx (Power Master, 1995)
- Power Master ID number: PM1
- Accessories: 2 smokestacks/guns
- Staxx transforms into a racing truck cab. As a Generation 2 Power Master, Staxx's gimmick revolves around his powerful pull-back motor. After pulling back on his vehicle mode, inserting his smokestacks into the slots in his doors releases a catch in the motor and allows him to zip along a smooth surface. This feature also works in robot mode. Usually, Staxx has no mouth or mouthplate features whatsoever on his face.
- Along with the other Generation 2 Power Masters, Staxx was one of the last toys in the Generation 2 line, and was only released in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Oddly, the Australia and New Zealand releases were in US packaging, complete with Hasbro's Rhode Island address.