Strongarm is part of the crew of the Graviton.
- Night Rescue Team (Mini-Con Team, 2006)
- Part of the first wave of Classics Mini-Cons, Strongarm transforms into a police car based on a 2006 Dodge Charger (but with the proportions messed up). He is available only in a three-pack with his teammates Divebomb and Firebot.
- This toy is identical to the Cybertron Mini-Con Strongarm, and the mold was also used to make Detectus, Radrogue, and Flatfoot.
- Strongarm's mold is (currently) the only Mini-Con mold with Powerlinx sockets that are accessible only in robot mode by design: the sockets on the outside of his lower legs, which end up folded against his thighs inside his car mode. However, he still has other sockets that remain accessible in both modes.
- The original plan for the Classics Mini-Cons was as part of the Cybertron-setting Mini-Con 2-packs. Strongarm was to be paired with the Decepticon-allied Mini-Con "Offshoot", who was likely the mold ultimately used for either Classics Dreadwing or Nightscream.