Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
...Or so the Autobots believe. In fact, Sundor is secretly a Decepticon spy who concocted an elaborate cover story (apparently following an actual space bridge accident) to help him infiltrate the enemy from within. Although both sides believe that the accident changed his allegiance, Megatron is aware that Sundor remains his loyal follower. The unsuspecting Blaster, meanwhile, is just thrilled to have a flyer on his team.
The incident granted Sundor nearly impenetrable skin and incredible solar powers, but his special abilities fade at sunset, forcing him to make up excuses for fleeing the battlefield when it becomes dark. The data recorded on his micro-cassette mode is almost entirely sun-based trivia ("The sun is so hot that everything on it is a gas: Iron, Copper, Aluminum and many others...").
Kiss Players PositionAfter the E.D.C.'s anti-electron field was removed, Transformers were once again able to visit the planet Earth. The narcissistic Sundor gladly joined the newly-formed singing group "Kiss Players", which also included the humans Marissa Faireborn, Shao-Shao Li and Atari Hitotonari and the Transformers Rosanna and Glit. Although Rosanna was allegedly the star of the show (at least of the three Transformers), Sundor believed that he properly ought to be the true spotlight feature.
As the Kiss Players performed at the Brave Maximus Fortress stop of their world tour, a trio of mysterious Sparkbots suddenly appeared, claiming to be servants of Primus, and told the three humans to kiss them. When they did, the humans and fortress were transported away through time, leaving the three cassettes behind, where they shared in the adventures of Teletraan 15.
15 Go! Go!
- Cassettron Set Kiss Players Position (Multi-pack, 2006)
- A redeco of the Laserbeak/Buzzsaw mold, Sundor transforms from a microcassette that can fit into the tape door of the Soundwave and Blaster toys to a robot condor. It was available only in an e-Hobby exclusive set with Glit and Rosanna, which also came with a bonus music CD. The set was made available in the second week of March.
- This mold was also used to make Garboil.
- Sundor's deco was created by Satomi Akesaka, the voice actress for Kiss Players character Atari Hitotonari and for Sundor himself.
- The name "Sundor" seems to be a pun on the mold's original name "Condor". The new tape-mode stickers show a series of suns around the edges.