- Supersonic is a Micromaster from the Operation Combination and Micromaster Collection portions of the Generation One continuity family.
Supersonic is a member of the Autobot Wing Team, six aerial Micromasters who can combine to form Sixwing. The Wing Team fight alongside the Guard City team and other Micromasters to protect the Earth from the forces of the mighty Decepticon führer Scrash.
In an alternate timeline/universe, Supersonic is a member of the Decepticon Sixwing team. He likes pretty things. He also likes to keep himself as good-looking as possible, flying above clouds to evade rain and avoiding missions that would involve getting himself dirty. These are priorities for him even in battle, which tends to put him at odds with Chain Gun.
- (Note: Since the Supersonic of "Operation Combination" had no bio information whatsoever, it is unknown if the "Micromaster Collection" bio is retroactive, applying to the original version as well, though many fans treat it as such.)
Operation: Combination story pages
Supersonic never appears as an individual, only as a component to Sixwing's robot mode.
Micromaster Collection Story
- Sixwing (Micromaster Sixteam, 1992)
- Japanese ID number: TF-02
- The original version of Supersonic was available only as part of a Sixwing gift set in Japan, transforming into a Concorde Super Sonic Transport passenger jet (hence his name). He can also form either arm to any of the "kibble-jet" style of Six-Team, though his nominal placement is as the left arm of Sixwing. The original Six-Teams are considered among the more difficult Japanese Generation One pieces to find.
- Supersonic (Micromaster, 2003)
- Sixwing ID number: 4
- In 2002, the entire Sixwing team was redecoed as part of the "Micromaster Collection", in individual boxes with a number visible to show which mold was inside each box. Supersonic came with the left fist and head to Sixwing in this release.
- In every case of twelve Wing Team Micromasters, two of them were solid-white-plastic "Berserker" variations with purple Autobot sigils. All six Micromasters were available in this manner.