Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Transformers: Energon > Episode 22|
|Previous episode||Next episode|
The struggle for control of Unicron goes to a whole new level when Unicron himself reactivates.
- Japanese title: 暴走! 飢えたユニクロン (Bōsō! Ue ta Yunikuron, "Out of Control! The Starving Unicron")
Written by: ???
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
"I was worried something like this might happen."
"Too late now. Just keep fighting!
- —Optimus Prime says "I told you so", but Rodimus reminds them of bigger concerns.
Ironhide: Is it time for action yet? I'm bored.
[Kicker kicks Ironhide]
Kicker: You mind butting in on Optimus's business?
Ironhide: You mind not kicking? Huh?
- —Ironhide and Kicker make us wonder why they're friends.
Lost in translationEdit
- Stock footage: 1
Animation and/or technical glitchesEdit
- The second time Kicker kicks Ironhide, Ironhide bounces rather unnaturally. Maybe he should have his suspension checked.
- This is Arcee's first appearence in the series.
- When Unicron is killing Decepticons with spikes, one of them is speared right through the groin. Unicron is that evil.
- Arcee calling Kicker "little man" may be a mistranslation of "kid". That would at least not sound anywhere near as creepy.