Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Megatron targets Nightscream for capture, so he can learn more about how the Maximal was able to survive the virus.
- Japanese title: The Entrails of the Machine (機械のはらわた Kikai no Harawa ta)
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Nightscream: "They deserved to live as much as me, more even! Why did I get to live? WHY?"
Jetstorm: "Beats me, kid, but I'll be happy to put you out of your misery!"
- -Frankly, it beats us why, too.
- When chasing after the escaped Nightscream, Thrust uses the transformation code "accelerate", instead of his usual "overdrive".
- When Nightscream chastises the Maximals for losing the Beast wars, Rattrap angrily replies "You watch your mouth junior, I lost friends in that war." This is most likely a reference to Dinobot, and perhaps Depth Charge and Tigerhawk.
- When Jetstorm ambushes the Maximals, he taunts them sneering "Honey, I'm home!". This is a recurring line from the 50s sitcom "I Love Lucy".
- When Nightscream escapes he remarks about how he can't return to the others because he'll lead the Vehicons right to them. He then laments about how he'll be "alone again, naturally," a line from the song of the same name by Gilbert O'Sullivan.