What is your major system flaw, Scraplets?! I'm Autobot officer Tacker (タッカー, ta-kkaa) and you are all my servodroids! I am here to train you to be Autobot warriors. I don't think I have ever laid eyes on such a sorry group of mechbots before. Now soundoff like you've got a pair of ball joints! One, Two, Three, Four, I love the Autobot defense corp! We are here to protect these people from the tyranny of the Decepticon Emperors. We are all part of this corp together, we are stronger together than separately. I have spent 40,000 vorns serving in this corp and have been proud to do so. I would be happy to serve as part of Dashtacker with Dash and as a component of Landcross in the Multiforce. But instead I have to train you namby pamby hydrorabbits!
Victory televisions series
- Voice actor: ? (Japan)
- Dashtacker (1989)
- Japanese ID number: C-317
- Tacker transforms into a green half-track of unknown design. He came packaged with his partner, Dash, or as part of the complete Landcross giftset.
- Tacker (Micromaster, 2002)
- A reissue of Tacker, this version replaces the stickers with paint applications.
- The packaging for Dashtacker gives his name in English as Dashtacer, implying that Tacker himself is named Tacer. This is essentially incompatible with the pronounciation of his name given in katakana, but that's romanization for you.