- Tailwhip is a Decepticon from the Transformers portion of the live-action film series continuity family.
Not even the most powerful Autobot can resist being pinned by the full force of the wind generated by Tailwhip when he hovers. He creates a vortex beneath him strong enough to crush most human vehicles. Autobots are helpless in his rotor wash.
He also has a passion for human death. He responds to humans distress calls, and being a police vehicle they wouldn't suspect a thing, until it changes into a huge Decepticon that skewers them with his razor-sharp rotor blades.
- Rotorwash Rumble (multi-pack, 2010)
- Accessories: Two-part rotor/spinning combat blade
- Tailwhip is a repaint of Revenge of the Fallen Blazemaster with Hong Kong police markings. He was packaged with a slight repaint of Arcee in the "Rotor Wash Rumble" Target exclusive 2-pack.
- The paint job is similar to the Barricade repaint from the "Hunters Rumble" 2-pack, another Target exclusive.