Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Terrorsaur was the embodiment of the lowest common denominator. This simple-minded hoodlum gravitated to the Decepticon army's "might makes right" propaganda because he craved power and luxury, but didn't want to work to achieve them. He decided that he could use his skills to simply overpower the weak and take what he wanted, and the Decepticons provided him the perfect opportunity to do so. Even they might have shied away from this obnoxious, loud-mouthed recruit, if not for his preternatural abilities as a warrior. Although he spoke with the unrefined vernacular of a street thug, Terrorsaur became a sleek, sophisticated killer on the battlefield. More than one of his fellow Decepticons commented on the bizarre, almost supernatural transformation that he underwent during combat, which helped stoke his considerable ego. Of the four Transformers remade to serve Unicron, Terrorsaur is the only one who seemed destined to gladly embrace the darkest path.
Terrorsaur was one of the Transformers abducted by Unicron during the Unicron Battles. Ten years later, when Alpha Quintesson sent the Terrorcons to Earth to raid the planet's energon resources, he also dispatched the reprogrammed Terrorsaur and others to Cybertron, where, as Unicron's "Four Horsemen", they attacked the Autobots in order to prevent them from coming to Earth's assistance. Fortunately for both Cybertron and Earth, the newly-created Omnicons were able to defeat Terrorsaur and company.
- Terrorsaur w/ Ironhide (Super-Con, 2003)
- Accessories: Left & right wing-blades
- A redeco and retooling of the Beast Wars Transmetal Terrorsaur, Terrorsaur transforms into a robotic pterodactyl. In beast mode, his wings feature flip-up panels to reveal VTOL fans and "attack blades", plus his backside opens up to reveal twin thrusters. He has been retooled to feature "dead" Powerlinx plugs for Mini-Cons. In robot mode, his wing-tips become hand-held blade weapons. He came with his Mini-Con partner Ironhide.
- This mold was also used to make Beast Machines Terranotron. It was also used as the non-toy model for the Transmetal form of Fractyl and the mutated form of Ravenus.
- Terrorsaur's toy does not use the same tooling as the previous iteration of the mold, Terranotron. That version added a spark crystal to the twin engines in the back, which Armada Terrorsaur lacks. The non-toy character Ravenus uses a combination of the two, having both Powerlinx plugs and the spark crystal (used to represent his "Doomstone").