Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Best of Simon Furman compiles material that spans 20 years, including material from the Marvel UK era and Furman's transfer to the Marvel U.S. book, as well as a few stories from Generation 2. Furman's return to Transformers after an 8-year gap is represented by his Dreamwave inclusions. Three stories from his current run with IDW is also represented.
- Marvel Comics' Marvel UK #81: "Target: 2006, part 3"
- Marvel Comics' Marvel UK #86: "Target: 2006, part 8"
- Marvel Comics' Marvel UK #172–173: "Wrecking Havoc"
- Marvel Comics' The Transformers #62: "Bird of Prey!"
- Marvel Comics' The Transformers #70: "The Price of Life!"
- Marvel Comics' The Transformers #71: "Surrender!"
- Marvel Comics' The Transformers #75: "On the Edge of Extinction!"
- Marvel Comics' Generation 2 #7: "Tales of Earth, part 4"
- Marvel Comics' Generation 2 #8: "Tales of Earth, part 5"
- Dreamwave Productions' The War Within Preview
- Dreamwave Productions' Armada #16: "Worlds Collide, Part 3"
- IDW Publishing's The Transformers: Infiltration #6
- IDW Publishing's Spotlight: Shockwave
- IDW Publishing's Beast Wars: The Gathering #1
Items of noteEdit
- This collection actually spans five different continuities; only the Marvel stories are within a single continuity.
- All stories except one represent Generation One continuities of some sort, including Beast Wars. "Worlds Collide" is from Armada.
- There were some other stories originally advertised but replaced during the compiling of the collection. These include mostly Marvel UK stories: "The Wrath of Guardian!"/"The Wrath of Grimlock!" (#31–32), "Way of the Warrior" (#237), "Survival Run" (#238), "A Savage Place!" (#239) and "Out to Lunch!" (#240). Also pitched was BotCon 1997 story, "Ground Zero". These appear to have been replaced with "Surrender!", Spotlight: Shockwave and some background pitch and script material. 
- This is a fine source for the study of Furmanisms.
- Hardcover: 272 pages
- Release date: 25 July, 2007
- ISBN 1600100589