- Thrust is a Predacon from the Beast Wars II portion of the Generation One continuity family who was later upgraded into Thrustor.
Like his best friend, Dirge, Thrust has the attitude of a comedian. He never calms down and hates acting serious. He’d much rather have fun and take things in stride. Thrust has a shrewd personality, though, and along with Dirge he forms a well-known duo among the Predacons. Unfortunately, the duo isn’t known for exactly what they’d like to be. For the most part, they are thought of as bunglers. Thrust hates sea breezes since they tend to cause him to rust and for that reason alone he has a great hatred of the Maximal Scuba.
After pledging unconditional loyalty to Gigastorm, Thrust was rebuilt as Thrustor. While he retains the same jovial personality, Thrustor is an all-around superior warrior to his previous form and no longer a harmless joke among the Maximals.
Beast Wars II and Neo cartoon
- Voice actor: Junji Sanechika (Japanese)
Beast Wars II comic
IDW Beast Wars comic
Beast Wars II
- Thrust (Basic, 1998)
- Japanese ID number: D-15, VS-15
- Thrust is a redeco of the Machine Wars Megaplex/Megatron mold, transforming from a Lockheed-Martin F-22 Raptor fighter jet to robot mode with a spring-loaded one-step transformation. The two halves of his "Thrust Gun" rifle store in the back of his robot-mode legs.
- Thrustor (Deluxe Cyborg Beast, 1998)
- Japanese ID number: D-26
- Thrustor is an extensively-remolded version of the first Beast Wars Dinobot toy, with roughly half its parts turned into disorganized machinery. He has an impressive amount of weaponry; this beast-mode tail splits open to become a spinning blade weapon, plus reveal a hand-held spring-loaded missile launcher with a claw-tipped missile. He also has a new sword that attaches to his robot-mode leg.
- This mold was also used to make Dinotron, Beast Wars Grimlock, Dinobots Grimlock, and Beast Wars Neo Hardhead.