Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Not a day goes by where Topspin doesn't get a new ding or scorch mark on his armor. His urge to succeed in spite of the odds have never dulled. Now a member of the Wreckers, he pushes himself to the limit in combat, going up against the biggest and baddest. And, usually he comes out on top... even if he ends up losing a limb in the process.
|“||If it isn't difficult, I'm not interested.||”|
—Topspin, Official character bio
Dark of the Moon film
He later joins the battle in Chicago. He and the other Wreckers tear an unfortunate Decepticon pilot into pieces, ALIVE.
After Optimus Prime is trapped by cables, he and other Wreckers go to help Optimus Prime, who later assists the other Wreckers in taking down Devcon. He fires at the Decepticon with his machine guns, while Roadbuster launches two missiles before he and the other two then climb on him and shoot him in the head.
Age of Extinction film
As the Autobots hide out in Monument Valley, Cade Yeager projected captured archive footage of Cemetery Wind missions onto a rock face. One such clip included film of Leadfoot trying to surrrender to the humans just before getting hit by a shell fired from Lockdown, mortally wounding and killing the Wrecker. Though Topspin isn't seen with him, it can be assumed that he stuck by his friend till the end.
Dark of the Moon comic adaptation
- Topspin (Legion, 2011)
- This version of Topspin is not weaponized, and is a small clean replica of the #48 Lowe's NASCAR. Despite his blocky appearance, he does have moving arms: one claw can open, the other is sealed but has a clip shaped cut out in the other for holding smaller weapons.
- Topspin (Deluxe, 2011)
- Accessories: MechTech gun, machine gun*4
- Topspin transforms into a weaponized version of Jimmie Johnson's #48 NASCAR racer. In robot mode he his very CGI accurate. The MechTech weapon changes from a cross bow-like weapon to a claw.
- Autobot Armour Topspin (Deluxe, 2011)
- Topspin wears "sunglasses" and has a "mullet" made of crash webbing, making him resemble a stereotypical NASCAR fan.
- The mullet is actually made up of the NASCAR crash webbing that lines the windows.
- Of the Wreckers, he and Roadbuster seem to be the smartest.
- Topspin doesn't speak a single line of dialogue through the entire Dark of the Moon film, much like another blue robot from the previous movie.
- Contrary to popular belief, his main appendages are not his claws, he does have hands concealed under them. Also, his claws seem to be retractable.
- His namesake never had any airtime in the media.