The Trans-Organics were the first creation of the Quintessons, predating even the Transformers themselves. Large by even Transformers standards, the beasts were deemed ill-fit for even the most simple of tasks. Too violent, uncontrollable, the beasts seem only fit one thing and one thing only: destruction.
The Transformers cartoon
Seven Trans-Organics were unearthed by Galvatron and his forces in a Quintesson trap. They are:
- A gorilla like beast with green tendrils for arms (vaguely resembling the D&D demon prince Demogorgon)
- A largely metal white snake
- An almost completely metallized bird
- A brown Ankylosaurus-like creature
- A half-robotic bear
- A frog-like creature with a bear trap on its back and a camera for an eye.
The seventh was far larger still, the vampiric energy-sucking worm known as the Dweller.