|What's needed: Where each track is used in the film, if it's used at all.|
Transformers: The Album is an album containing songs from or inspired by the live-action Transformers film. It was released on Warner Brothers Records on July 3, 2007, in conjunction with the film's release. The songs are, by and large, contemporary hard rock tracks.
Somewhat controversially, the album does not include any of the actual source music from the film (primarily the vintage Top 40 pop tracks that Bumblebee plays on his radio.)
- Heard several times:
- As Sam and Ronald arrive at the car dealership
- As Sam drops off Mikaela at her house
- Over the closing montage, as Optimus Prime narrates.
- 2. "Doomsday Clock" - Smashing Pumpkins
- Heard twice:
- As Mikaela drives the tow truck toward Devastator, with Bumblebee hitched to the back.
- Over the closing credits
- 3. "This Moment" - Disturbed
- Also heard twice:
- Heard through Bumblebee's radio when he snuck into Bobby Bolivia's dealership.
- Over the credits.
- 4. "Before It's Too Late (Sam and Mikaela's Theme)" aka "Fiction" - Goo Goo Dolls
- Heard as Bumblebee transforms back to car mode after defeating Barricade. "Don't you want to say you had the guts to get in the car?"
- 5. "Pretty Handsome Awkward" - The Used
- Heard as Barricade pursues Bumblebee and the two humans.
- 6. "Passion's Killing Floor" - HIM
- 7. "What It Feels Like To Be A Ghost?" - Taking Back Sunday
- 8. "Second To None" - Styles Of Beyond
- Briefly played by Bumblebee as Optimus introduces him to Sam and Mikaela.
- 9. "End Of The World" - Armor For Sleep
- 10. "Retina and the Sky" - Idiot Pilot
- 11. "Technical Difficulties" - Julien-K
- Last song played during the credits.
- 12. "Transformers Theme" - MuteMath
- Not used in the film.