|« The Headmasters »|
Transformers: The Headmasters (トランスフォーマー ザ★ヘッドマースターズ) is a video game for the Famicom Disk System, based on the toy line and TV series of the same name. Rodimus Prime, Chromedome, Highbrow, Brainstorm, Hardhead, and Fortress Maximus are all playable characters at various points in the game. All of these characters (except for Fortress Maximus) share the same sprite for their robot modes.
Improvements over Mystery of Convoy
- Game progress can be saved.
- Characters can be hit more than once before they die.
- There are 5 playable charecters with different vechicle modes
- For some reason, Fortress Maximus transforms into Metroplex's vehicle mode instead of his own.
- All the characters look like Rodimus Prime and are only different by which colour they are, except for Chromedome, who you can't tell apart from Rodimus Prime.