Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Transformers: The Score is an album featuring the original instrumental music composed by Steve Jablonsky for the live-action Transformers film. There was some doubt that such an album would be issued at all; however, after much clamoring by fans of the film, it was released on October 9, 2007 on Warner Brothers Records, some three months after the film's debut.
...In very, very, VERY limited quantities. Dammit.
- 1. Autobots* - The opening narration.
- 2. Decepticons* - Frenzy infiltrates Air Force One.
- 3. The All Spark* - The All Spark is revealed to visitors to the Hoover Dam.
- 4. Deciphering The Signal* - John Keller wishes "good luck" to the hackers.
- 5. Frenzy* - Oddly, nothing to do with Frenzy, but during the scene with the newborn (and soon to be dead) crazed little Nokia abomination.
- 6. Optimus* - Optimus Prime announces he will sacrifice himself for the humans by absorbing the All Spark.
- 7. Bumblebee* - Bumblebee causes the All Spark to downsize.
- 8. SOCCENT Attack - Blackout attacks SOCCENT Forward Operations Base.
- 9. Sam At The Lake - Sam and Miles have a run-in with a local jock/jerk.
- 10. Scorponok* - Scorponok attacks the village in Qatar.
- 11. Cybertron - Optimus' narrates how Cybertron was destroyed and Archibald Witwicky's discovery of Megatron.
- 12. Arrival To Earth* - Optimus, Ratchet, Jazz and Ironhide make their debut.
- 13. Witwicky - The Autobots cause mayhem at the Witwicky home as Sam searches for his grandfather's glasses.
- 14. Downtown Battle - The human-Autobot convoy arrives in Mission City and are shot at by Starscream.
- 15. Sector 7 - Sector 7 arrive at the Witwicky home.
- 16. Bumblebee Captured - Sector 7 captures Bumblebee in a huge drainage ditch.
- 17. You're A Soldier Now - Ironhide, Jazz and Ratchet fight Devastator, Megatron kills Jazz, Sam Witwicky starts taking the All Spark to a rendevouz point, and Optimus arrives.
- 18. Sam On The Roof* - Starscream blows up the helicopter and Megatron smashes the building Sam is on.
- 19. Optimus Vs. Megatron - From Optimus explaining Sam must kill him, to when Sam choses to kill Megatron instead.
- 20. No Sacrifice, No Victory* - The part of the ending that did not involve Linkin Park.
* "different version in film"
|Track||Title||Duration</thead>||1||Prologue / Main Title||2:33|
|2||Qatar Base Landing||0:31|
|4||Lennox's Webcam Chat||0:33|
|5||Usaf Base Under Attack||2:07|
|6||Sam Is Making Fan Of Trent||1:59|
|7||Staring At Mikaela||0:30|
|8||Air Force One||0:44|
|9||The Intruder / Hacking Into AFO||2:20|
|10||Shootout And Sneakout||1:57|
|11||Camaro On The Run/The Scrap Yard||0:30|
|13||Maggie Steals The SIM||0:36|
|14||Deciphering The Signal||3:08|
|17||Camaro To The Rescue||1:24|
|18||Robot Fighting At The Reservoirs||2:08|
|19||Arrival On Earth||5:26|
|20||Sam & Mikaela / Bumblebee Is Hit||2:45|
|21||Hide-and-Seek At Witwicky House||1:56|
|22||Glasses Search Continued / Ron & Judy Suspicious||2:02|
|23||Sector Seven Squard Bust||0:33|
|24||Agent Simmons' Q+A||1:02|
|26||Optimus Prime Interieres||0:30|
|27||Sam Runs With The Cube||0:52|
|29||The Bridge Stunt||2:13|
|30||Bumblebee Is Captured||2:18|
|31||Hoover Dam Arrival||1:08|
|34||The Dam's Secret||2:28|
|36||Bumblebee Shrinks The Cube||3:54|
|37||Megatron Breaks Out||2:06|
|39||Optimus Prime's Sword||0:42|
|40||F-22s to the City||1:38|
|41||Explaining The Mission||2:45|
|42||Downtown War Zone / The Retreat||2:41|
|44||Optimus Prime Vs. Megatron||1:20|
|45||Megatron Chases Sam||0:41|
|47||Sam On The Roof||2:02|
|48||Sam Resists Megatron||1:14|
- Like many movie score albums, this one is not in chronologically sequential order. Some tracks were used more than once; for example, "Scorponok" replays when the humans at Hoover Dam are fighting off Frenzy.
- MP3 rips of a longer and more complete version of the score, released to media outlets as a promotional item, have found their way online.
- The tracks "Optimus Vs. Megatron" and "No Sacrifice, No Victory" were used during various New England Patriots promos for Super Bowl XLII.