|Fun Pub TCC Magazine > Issue #16|
|Previous Issue||Next Issue|
The "First Annual 'TCC Fiction Special'".
Transformers Collectors' Club Magazine Issue #16Edit
Editor-In-Chief: Brian Savage
Editor: Pete Sinclair
Associate Editor: Benson Yee
Research Editor: Karl Hartman
Lead Writer: Rik Alvarez
Creative Director/Layout: Lanny Lathem
Columnist: Rob Meyer
Head Proofreader: Heather Choplin
Resident Cartoonist: Jesse Wittenrich
Resident Colorist: Drew Eiden
Staff: Scott Marble, Greg Sepelak, Trent Troop, Matt Moylan
Featured Artists: Greg Sepelak, David Willis, Sam Helbling, Richard Chang, Will Mangin, John Flores
- The Wreckers: Finale Part 1 comic (pages 3-7)
- "Classicverse" Mini-Con bios: Overbite, Grindor, Broadside, Knockdown, Firebot, Nightscream (page 8)
- Breakaway bio (page 9)
- Crossing Over: Part 4 comic (pages 11-16)
Items of noteEdit
- The Wreckers finale is the first (and only) four pages penciled for "Wreckers #4", the canceled 3H OTFCC comic. It was specially inked, colored, and given a few script tweaks for this issue.
- A movie review here seems... pointless.
- Transformers Collectors' Club Official Magazine for information on other issues.