|Transformers: Energon > Episode 24|
- Japanese title: やれ！いまできること (Yare! Ima dekiru koto, "Do it! All you can do now")
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
Kicker: I'm ready for anything they throw at us.
Mirage: Tidal Wave has been reformatted. Call me Mirage.
Mirage: Mirage more powerful. Mirage say catch me if you can.
Shockblast: Move it. We've got enough energon for now. We'll get the rest later.
Optimus Prime: There won't be a later for you, Shockblast.
Mirage: Mirage finish you!
Ironhide: Oh, yeah?
Mirage (to Shockblast): Show Megatron more respect. He is our leader.
Shockblast (sarcastically): Oh, of course Mirage. I have nothing but admiration for your fearless leader.
Optimus Prime: Here's the plan. We'll attack Unicron and defeat Megatron. Let's do it!
- — Does the name "Custer" ring a bell?
Optimus Prime: Autobots, attack!
Alpha Q (To Kicker about Misha): She is a valuable part of your team, Kicker. You would see that if you weren't so stubborn. Perhaps it's time for you to open your eyes.
Optimus Prime: "Alpha Q has broken through Unicron's armour."
- — Double the entendre, double the fun!
Megatron: Alright, Unicron. It's time to destroy all of the Autobots. Planet Cybertron is yours. Devour it!
- He's come a long way since Galvatron.
Lost in TranslationEdit
Animation and/or technical glitchesEdit
- Megatron controlling Unicron around is completely the opposite from events from another continuity.