'Til all are one!
My Transformers universeEdit
Here's my own idea for a Transformers series.
In the beginningEdit
The Lord has Primus take on Unicron, a spawn of the Devil himself. Primus and Unicron battle for eons. To try and turn the tide, Primus creates the Thirteen. Over the course of the fight, Solus Prime, creates many weapons and icons of power for them to use. At the urging of Megatronus, she creates a great weapon to fight Unicron, the Requiem Blaster, although Solus herself worries that this power could corrupt them. The Thirteen vote seven to six to keep the Requiem Blaster and not destroy it. Ultimately, the Primes defeat Unicron, and the Chaos Bringer's body is destroyed. His fossilized blood, spilled in this conflict, becomes known as Dark Energon. Following the defeat of Unicron, Primus becomes one with the Core of Cybertron, and he gives life to future Transformers through the AllSpark, located within the Well of All Sparks. Unknown to any of his brothers, Megatronus is corrupted by the Dark Energon, with Unicron's soul possessing him to the point where he wants to rule the universe in his own image.
Near the beginning of timeEdit
Solus Prime is murdered by Megatronus, causing the first schism in the Primes, and killing the Liege Maximo, not keeping his word that Liege Maximo could rule alongside of him. After Solus Prime and Liege Maximo's deaths, Megatronus goes on to destroy the rest of the Thirteen - Alpha Trion being the only one remaining on Cybertron, who starts Transformer civilization. The spirits of many of the dead members of the Thirteen gather together and seal Megatronus on an uncharted planet (later revealed to be Earth). Gradually, the Thirteen are forgotten and pass into the realm of legend. Early generations of newborn Transformers must brave the terrors of the Underworld to reach the surface, which, over the years, becomes a deeply ingrained custom.
One of Megatronus' followers, Jetfire, spacebridges away from Cybertron and finds himself on Earth.
Meanwhile, far out in space, the forgotten Requiem Blaster gradually accrues a collection of space junk around it. As its gravitational pull increases, more and more drifting shipwrecks and space junk gather around it, eventually forming an artificial planetoid. This artificial planet will later become known as Junkion.
Age of WrathEdit
The Quintessons invade Cybertron and interfere with the development of the planet's occupants. The aliens modify the bodies of their new servants to serve their own ends, such as installing cockpits on the bodies of the Seekers. This period becomes known as the Age of Wrath. The Age of Wrath comes to an end when the Quintessons are overthrown and destroyed by Sentinel Prime, Alpha Trion's apprentice and part of the Elite Guard. Under Sentinel's rule, Cybertron enters its Golden Age.
The Golden Age brings sweeping changes to Cybertronian social structure and hierarchy. As only two Primes now remain on Cybertron, Sentinel Prime takes control of government and ushers in a new era for Cybertronian civilization, by instating the High Council. Under his rile, the space bridge project allows trailblazing Cybertronians to colonize faraway worlds, including Velocitron, Junkion and Gigantion. The construction of the spaceport on the Hydrax Plateau begins, and Moonbases One and Two are constructed on the Minicon inhabited moons of Cybertron.
Trypticon Station is put into orbit as well, and a crew of Seekers are tasked with defending the Dark Energon stored within, remnants of Unicron's attack on the planet. The High Council encouraged the gathering and storage of Dark Energon aboard the vessel.
The first Cybertronian Data Cylinders are created, which store the accumulated knowledge of Cybertronian society. However, the Golden Age draws to a close as the space bridges begin to fail and other cracks begin to show in Cybertronian civilization. Before long, the space bridge project is abandoned. The Transformers now stranded across the galaxy begin to develop along their own lines, gradually evolving into entirely new breeds of Cybertronian that are well-adapted for life on their new homeworlds.
Some time afterwards, Velocitron's civilization begins to slowly collapse. This is due to a variety of factors; partially because of a slowly dying sun and partially because of resource shortages. As a form of cultural diversion, Velocitron's citizens pay more and more attention to their races, using them as a way to escape from the harsh realities of their life. Velocitronians gradually forget their origins.
Era of the caste systemEdit
In the waning years of the Golden Age, the caste system is implemented, where civilian guilds oversee and assign newly created Transformers to jobs, and it eventually becomes a major social institution under the urging of Sentinel. Alpha Trion, however, disagrees with many of these changes, and retreats further and further into the Hall of Records, eventually becoming a reculse. Many ancient traditions, such as travelling through the Underworld, are abandoned. These controversial reorganizations do not go unnoticed, though, and many newly born Transformers become dissatisfied with their lot in life, some seeking change. Cybertron's culture and society stagnates greatly as a result; the dynamic architecture and artwork that characterize older eras of society are replaced by dull, drab buildings.
The city-states of Kaon and Slaughter City, populated mostly by low-caste miners and workers, soon turn to gladiatorial combat as a way to escape from the drudgery of their lives. The High Council, aware of why the games began, does nothing to stop them. One particularly powerful warrior, an energon miner formerly known as D-16, takes on the name Megatronus in honor of the Prime of the same name, but later shortens it to Megatron. Megatron seeks to topple the stifling caste system, and makes his points known, gathering a group of followers that includes fellow gladiator and spymaster Soundwave and sadistic scientist Shockwave.
At the same time, a young data clerk named Orion Pax, monitoring transmissions from across Cybertron, rediscovers his brother, Megatron, and the two of them begin a secret correspondence, encouraged by Alpha Trion. They have intense but friendly debates over the nature of free will and the dangerousness of their ideals, and soon Orion begins training with Jazz, learning to fire an ion-cannon and to fashion his arms into an axe and a sword.
Before long, Orion visits Megatron in person in Kaon. Terrorists, calling themselves "Decepticons", begin bombing in Megatron's name, attacking such popular spots as Six Lasers Over Cybertron. Megatron himself makes his first public announcement on the Grid, stating he is not responsible for the attacks and will bring the perpetrators to justice. Orion follows him up with a speech of his own, and points out that the members of Cybertronian should be free; autonomous robots, or "Autobots". In reality, however, Megatron had heard rumors about the bombings and terrorist attacks but did nothing to prevent them. At the urging of the High Council, Sentinel Prime makes Orion his apprentice and eventuall successor, but Megatron is incensed by the fact that his speech went unnoticed, and kills Halogen, a High Council member in the Chamber Hall itself. At Orion's urging, the two sides retreat for now as to avoid further bloodshed in the Council halls.
Sensing Megatron's nature, Megatronus' spirit transcends the seal on Earth to Cyberton, and he corrupts Megatron promising him the opportunity to get even with Sentinel Prime and Orion Pax, powering Megatron up with Dark Energon and re-christens him Galvatron.
Now with a new name and his army of loyal followers, Galvatron moves to attack the High Council. A shot from Galvatron's Fusion Cannon is fired at Sentinel Prime, but Alpha Trion takes the hit, dying from the attack. The only option is to wage war - the Great War has begun.
Alpha Trion's death changes Orion Pax's mood dramatically, as he accepts Sentinel Prime's offer to take his place, vowing to find the Matrix of Leadership.
The war takes Cybertron by storm, and before long battle lines are drawn as various cite-states declare their allegiances or declare neutrality. The Autobots maintain control of the most important locations on Cybertron, including Iacon and Kalis. Special operations forces assemble on both sides, such as the Wreckers, whose members include Ultra Magnus, Springer, Roadbuster, Leadfoot, Topspin and Steeljaw. Sentinel Prime survives an assassination attempt by Skyquake at the Battle of Technahar. At some point, Arcee and her combat partner Tailgate are captured by the Decepticon Airachnid. Although Arcee is rescued by Bumblebee and Cliffjumper but they are too late to save Tailgate. Many cities are destroyed utterly in the carnage - Crystal City is destroyed in the fourth offensive of the war, and Praxus, locked in a stalemate is razed not long afterwards. Many dangerous weapons, such as the Cybonic plaque, are developed by the Decepticon Biological Warfare Program.
As the war continues, the Autobots are gradually outnumbered and outgunned, and in an act of desperation they are forced to launch the AllSpark, denying the Decepticons of a method to generate more Transformers. The Data Cylinders are also ejected from Cybertron to prevent Decepticons from using the vital knowledge within.
Seeking a new edge in the war, Galvatron storms Trypticon Station and wrests control of it from Starscream, empowering himself and other Decepticons with the Dark Energon stored there. As part of their next strike, the Decepticon-allied Seekers travel deep underneath Cybertron in search of the long-abandoned Geosynchronous Energon Bridge beneath the ruins of Crystal City, which will allow the manfacture of new Dark Energon for the Decepticons' use.
Megatron leads a group of Decepticons in Iacon, to find a means of travelling to the very core of Cybertron to spread the Dark Energon. Unbeknownst to Galvatron, Omega Supreme is reactivated due to these events, and is intent on stopping the Decepticons. The Decepticon forces manage to cripple the Guardian's alternate mode, and Galvatron and his troops soon defeat him on ground level. Because of his, the Decepticon leader manages to reach Cybertron's core and corrupt it with Dark Energon - a critical blow against the Autobots, who are forced to place Omega Supreme into a modified stassis.
The Autobots, however, are not yet defeated, and muster a counter-attack to rout the remaining Decepticons from Iacon. Orion Pax takes it upon himself to cleanse the infected core. Heading down through Cybertron's inner layers, Orion finds much of the planet to have been thoroughly infected. At the core, Primus tells Orion that Cybertron is so greatly corrupted that it may never recover. Orion is given the Matrix of Leadership by Primus, a fragment of Prima's powerful Star Saber that contains a portion of Primus' spark - thus, Orion Pax becomes Optimus, the last of the Primes.
The following Transformers died - Fallback, Broadside, Pipes, Swerve, Tailgate, Punch/Counterpunch, Ariel/Elita One, Chromia, Firestar, Moonracer, the Technobots, the Throttlebots, Fastline, Cloudraker, Sixshot
As soon as Optimus reaches the surface, he and Sentinel order that an exodus from Cybertron will take place immediately. Preparations are made to flee the planet, but many ships are shot down by the Trypticon Station before they can make good their escape. Trypticon itself comes to life, thanks to multiple sparks implated by Shockwave, and Optimus Prime leads his forces in a battle to knock it out of orbit. The ensuing battle results in Trypticon hurtling towards Cybertron's surface. However, Trypticon is not killed, and it transforms into its robot form. After another battle with it, Optimus and his forces regroup at the site of the Ark (Omega Supreme modified), the Autobots' last hope.
Sentinel Prime himself takes off in the Steelhaven with his space bridge pillars.
70 million years agoEdit
The civil war on Cybertron is won by the Decepticons, but remainging Autobots work to scavenge materials and Energon for the Ark to make their escape. During this time, Grimlock and several other members of the Lightning Strike Coalition inspired by alien lifeforms he has viewed with the ancient space bridge technology, he rebuilds them into powerful berserkers with saruian beast modes, creating the Dinobots.
Witnessing potential on the planet Shockwave discovered, both the Autobots and Decepticonir ships and beat each other there, as the Decepticons see it as a source of energy ripe for the taking (so Galvatron can recreate more Dark Energon to resrurect Megatronus the Fallen), while the Autobots see it as a chance to start a new life.
The Autobots escape aboard the Ark (Omega Supreme's new alternate mode), allowing theertron and follow the trail left by the AllSpark. They are pursued, however, by Galvagboard Trypticon, which has transformed into a spacecraft, the Nemesis. THe two vehicles skirmish as they race for Cybertron's final working space bridge, which explodes, scattering the two vessels across the universe.
After the Great ExodusEdit
The Ark and the Nemesis arrive in the Milky Way solar system in 1897.
- Though most of the Autobots and Decepticons choose to scan vehicles for their alt-modes, Galvatron doesn't as he feels earth vehicles are beneath him. Being one of his most loyal lieutenants, Soundwave follows Galvatron's example. Autobot Cosmos retains his flying saucer alt-mode for most of his life.
- A battle between the Autobots and Decepticons causes the RMS Titanic to strike into an iceberg and sink in the North Atlantic during its maiden voyage on 15 April 1912 - 1,517 people perished in the disaster.
- The Decepticons secretly help the Central Powers (German Empire, Austria-Hungary, Ottoman Empire and Bulgaria) to start World War I in 1914.
- The Autobots secretly help the Allied (Entente) Powers (French Third Republic, British Empire, Russia, Italy, United States, Romania, Empire of Japan, Kingdom of Serbia, Belgium, Greece, etc.) to end World War I in 1918.
- Jazz gains a love for jazz music during the "Roaring Twenties".
- A battle between the Autobots and Decepticons causes the German dirigible airship Hindenburg to explode in the sky above Lakehurst, New Jersey, United States on May 6, 1937. 36 people died.
- Galvatron corrupts Adolf Hitler, causing World War II to break out in September 1, 1939. Each party - Axis (Germany, Japan, Italy, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Thailand, etc.), and the Allies (Soviet Union, United States, British Empire, China (and Soviet China), France, Poland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Yugoslavia, Greece, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, Czechoslovakia, Brazil, etc.) - are secretly allied with the Decepticons and Autobots respectively.
- The Autobots and Decepticons are secretly involved in the Attack of Pearl Harbor on December 7, 1941.
- Galvatron has Adolf Hitler and his wife eliminated on April 30, 1945.
- The Autobots secretly help to end World War II officially on September 2, 1945.
- The Transformers are secretly involved in the Berlin Blockade - from 1948 to 1949.
- The Transformers are involved in the Korean War - from June 25, 1950 to July 27, 1953 - and later the Vietnam War on November 1, 1959.
- The Autobots investigate strange events happening around Japan in 1954, where they encounter Godzilla. The Transformers see the destruction Godzilla wreaks upon Tokyo - the Autobots resolve to try and stop Godzilla while the Decepticons see a potential weapon in the beast. But Galvatron finds the creature too powerful to control. The humans use Dr. Daisuke Serizawa's oxygen destroyer to kill Godzilla, with Dr. Serizawa taking his own life so no one - not even the Decepticons - can use the oxygen destroyer again.
- The Autobots and Decepticons secretly continue helping with the Vietnam War.
- The Decepticons secretly help in terrorist attacks in the 1970s.
- Colombian drug lord, Pablo Escobar, allies himself with the Decepticons as he rises to fame.
- The Autobots secretly help end the Vietnam War on April 30, 1975.
- Autobots and Decepticons unknowingly cause many disasters involving airplane crashes throughout the 1970s, the worst being on March 27, 1977 at Los Rodeos Airport in Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain.
- The Decepticons secretly continue to aid in terrorist attacks in the 1980s.
- Shockwave arrives on Earth, retains his Cybertronian alt mode like Galvatron and Soundwave, and becomes Galvatron's first lieutenant in charge of all scientific endeavors, much to the displeasure of Starscream.
- In 1984, the Witwicky family become the first civilians to know of the Autobots and Decepticons.
- In 1984, the Bhopal disaster is caused by Decepticon attacks, led by Starscream who tries yet another attempt to overthrow Galvatron. The Autobot twins Skids and Mudflap and the Decepticon Battlechargers Runamuck and Runabout die in the ensuing chaos.
- The NASA Space Shuttle Challenger disintegrates when the bodies of the deceased Autobots causes a faulty O-ring, which causes the accident.
- Shockwave helps cause the Chernobyl disaster. The Combaticons/Bruticus is destroyed in the chaos.
- On March 24, 1989, the Decepticons cause the oil tanker Exxon Valdez to run aground on Bligh Reef in attempt to create energon.
- With the fall of the Soviet Union, the Decepticons continue to secretly aid in terrorist attacks.
- A battle between the Autobots and Decepticons cause the Gulf War oil spill and the Egyptian ferry Salem Express to sink in the Red Sea in 1991.
- Pablo Escobar is betrayed by the Decepticons who allowed him to be killed by the Colombian National Police.
- On August 20, 1994, the Witwicky's are in Honolulu, Hawaii, watching a circus at the Neal Blaisdell Arena where they are part of an assassination attempt by Frenzy, but causes an elephant named Tyke to go on a rampage, crushing her trainer Allen Campbell to death before hundreds of horrified spectators. Tyke then bolts from the arena, running through streets of Kakaako for more than 30 minutes. Some Autobots try to help, but Optimus forbids them for fear of exposing themselves, as they are forced to watch the elephant collapse and die on a blue car after police fire 86 shots at the creature. This makes the Autobots vow to make sure something like this doesn't happen again.
- On March 20, 1995, the Decepticons help members of Aum Shinrikyo start the "Sarin attack on the Tokyo subway", referred to in the Japanese media as the "Subway Sarin Incident". In five coordinated attacks, the perpetrators released sarin on several lines of the Tokyo Metro, killing 13 people, severely injuring 50 and causing temporary vision problems for nearly 1,000 others. The attack was directed against trains passing through Kasumigaseki and Nagatacho, home of the Japanese government. It is the most serious attack to occur in Japan since the end of World War II.
- Galvatron has Osama bin Laden attack the World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.
- A battle between the Autobots and Decepticons unknowingly causes the Space Shuttle Columbia to disintegrate during reentry over Texas.
- In 2005, a battle between the Autobots and Decepticons leaves the following Autobots and Decepticons dead - Cliffjumper, Hot Shot, Springer, Kup, Ultra Magnus, Blurr, Hound, Trailcutter, Bluestreak, Sunstreaker, Tracks, Windcharger, Brawn, Huffer, Gears, Warpath, Grapple, Blaster, Red Alert, Perceptor, Seaspray, Hoist, Powerglide, Beachcomber, Infero, Cosmos, the Protectobots, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Reflector, Thrust, Dirge, the Stunticons, the Combaticons, Blitzwing, Astrotrain,
- By 2009, Jetfire is discovered and joins the Autobots.
- In 2009, in a battle in Egypt, Optimus Prime claims the Star Saber, the weapon of Prima, inside one of the Pyramids of Giza. With the Star Saber, Optimus manages to cripple Galvatron (scarring half of his face and severing half of Galvatron's right arm), as well as killing off Skyquake.
- Terrorists continue to be aided by Decepticons.
- Battle between the Autobots and Decepticons cause the Deepwater Horizon oil spill on April 20, 2010.
- Battle between the Autobots and Decepticons contribute to the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster.
- By May 2011, finally with enough Dark Energon to break the seal that keeps Megatronus the Fallen prisoner inside a volcano, Galvatron has Osama bin Laden eliminated on May 2, 2011.
- The Decepticons raid the Autobots headquarters, stealing Sentinel Prime's spacebridge pillars.
- With the resurrection of Megatronus the Fallen, he resumes his duties as the true Emperor of the Decepticon Empire - making Galvatron his heir, banishing Starscream forever from the ranks of the Decepticons - causing him to go rogue full-time.
- Despite the risk on his life, Sentinel Prime tries to fight Megatronus the Fallen. But the Dark Lord of the Decepticons has the former commander of the Autobots make a choice - to activate the Control Pillar and bring Cybertron to Earth, or lose the lives of his Autobots. Sentinel makes the difficult choice and reluctantly complies with Megatronus to bring Cybertron into Earth's orbit. As this happens, a team of Autobots manage to reactivate Omega Supreme, who destroys a fleet of Decepticons and destroy the Control Pillar, causing Cybertron to implode, saving the Earth. This victory however is costly, for due to his terminal sickness, and an overdose of Dark Energon from the Fallen's continued attacks, Sentinel Prime dies, but not before tells of a doomsday prophecy from the Covenant of Primus, which is later revealed to be the resurrection of Unicron, and of one who will destroy him again, and bring an end to the war.
- In 2012, Optimus Prime slowly gathers all the heroes of Earth for the final battle against the Decepticons.
- On December 21, 2012, the final battle against Unicron, Megatronus, Galvatron, and the Decepticons begins.
- Transformer Creator Primus: Rank 10.
- Dynasty of Primes: A Transformer who becomes a Prime is inturn the Commander-in-Chief of Cybertron, usually granted the Matrix of Leadership as prove and can use the Force.
- Thirteen: The original Primes who preceeded Optimus Prime and many others before him, they were the first creations of Primus. Most of them (safe for Alpha Trion and Vector Prime) gave their lifes to seal the traitor Megatronus the Fallen on Earth in order to ensure that he would not bring harm to any living being in the universe.
- Prima the Warrior of Light: Leader of the Thirteen, Prima was the first bearer of the Matrix of Leadership, which was a jewel in the hilt of the Star Saber.
- Alpha Trion the Chronicler: Teacher and mentor of Orion Pax/Optimus Prime during the days before the Great War. He was the one responsible for convincing Halogen and the Autobot High Council to raise Orion Pax to the position of Prime. Wielder of the Quill, he chronicled the tales of Cybertron in the Covenant of Primus.
- Vector Prime: One of his artifacts are the Blades of Time, which allowed passage into a pocket universe into which he withdrew, growing tired of the endless warfare among his brothers.
- Solus Prime the Weaponsmith: Archetype for all female Transformers, Solus Prime forged many weapons and artifacts of the Thirteen with a hammer known as the Forge of Solus Prime, whose primary focus is to create elder can envisage, rather than destruction. Had a romance with Nexus Prime, to the disdain of Megatronus the Fallen. She was slain by The Fallen who attempted to claim the Requiem Blaster from her.
- Nexus Prime the Wizard of Forms: Archetype of Combiner Transformers, Nexus Prime is to have split himself into five pieces, each piece bearing the Cyber Caliber. Also said to have once enjoyed a close relationship, possibly a romance, with Solus Prime, which earned him the enmity of Megatronus and Liege Maximo.
- Cybertronian Chaindrive
- Velocitronian Clocker
- Velocitronian Mainspring
- Junkion Pinion
- Amalgamous Prime the Trickster: Archetype of Shapeshifter transformers who can assume the forms of other robots and impersonate them.
- Alchemist Prime: Remained on Cybertron with Alpha Trion to oversee the development of the Transformers race.
- ?: Archetype of the Mini-Cons.
- ?: Archetype of Beast Mode Transformers.
- Prime Nova: The first Prime to lead Cybertron after Prima.
- Alpha Prime: Prime Nova's successor.
- Guardian Prime: Alpha Prime's successor.
- Zeta Prime: Guardian Prime's successor.
- Autobot Supreme Commander Sentinel Prime: Rank 10. Once a member of the Cybertron Elite Guard, he rose to become a Prime and eradicated the Quintessons from existence. Based on his Movie counterpart but with Alpha Trion's personality and Sentinel Zeta Prime.
- Thirteen: The original Primes who preceeded Optimus Prime and many others before him, they were the first creations of Primus. Most of them (safe for Alpha Trion and Vector Prime) gave their lifes to seal the traitor Megatronus the Fallen on Earth in order to ensure that he would not bring harm to any living being in the universe.
- Team Prime
- Autobot Commander Optimus Prime: Rank 10. Originally known as Orion Pax, a data clerk for the Iacon Hall of Records, under Alpha Trion. Based on his G1, Movie, and Prime counterparts.
- Autobot Deputy Commander Ultra Magnus: Rank 9. One of the many Autobots that the Decepticons fear about as much as Optimus Prime. Based on his G1 and Prime counterparts.
- Autobot Air Commander Jetfire: Rank 9. Originally a Seeker during the days of the Thirteen under Megatronus the Fallen, he grew tired of war and hoped to train of fleet of honorable Seekers - Starscream was one of them. However, when the Great War began, Jetfire abandoned the Decepticons all together and hid out on Earth until the Autobots and their human friends found him and he defected to the Autobots' side. Due to his wisdom on the Decepticons, Jetfire soon became a well respected member of Team Prime. When the Aerialbots joined the team on Earth, Jetfire took them under his wing as their teacher. Shares a rivalry with Starscream. Based on his Movie counterpart.
- Autobot Lieutenant Jazz: Rank 8. Orion Pax/Optimus Prime's best friend, originally part of the Cybertron Elite Guard. Based on his G1, Movie, Animated, and Prime counterparts.
- Autobot Weapons Specialist Ironhide: Rank 8. Autobot from the Cybertron city Thetacon. Based on his Movie counterpart, complete with the accent.
- Autobot Military Strategist Prowl: Rank 8. Autobot from the Cybertron city state Praxus, trained as a Cyber Ninja. Based on his G1 and Prime counterparts.
- Autobot Medical Officer Ratchet: Rank 8. Based on his G1, Movie, and Prime counterparts.
- Autobot Chief Scientist Wheeljack: Rank 8. Based on his G1 and Movie counterparts.
- Autobot Scout Bumblebee: Rank 7. Maimed by Galvatron years ago in Tyger Pax, Bumblebee now communicates mostly through beeps and buzzes. Based on his Movie and Prime counterparts.
- Autobot Field Commander Arcee: Rank 7. Based on her G1 and Prime counterparts.
- Autobot Combat Instructor Sideswipe: Rank 7. Based on his G1 and Movie counterparts.
- Autobot Heavyweight Bulkhead: Rank 6. While one of the strongest Autobots around, Bulkhead's clumsiness often gets the better of him. Which is why Ironhide is not always happy to be partnered up with him. Based on his Prime counterpart.
- Dinobots: Originally members of the Lightning Strike Coalition Force before they were altered by Shockwave during the Great War on Cybertron.
- Dinobot Commander Grimlock: Rank 9. Autobot from Kaon, the Decepticon capital city. Based on his G1 and Prime counterparts.
- Dinobot Bombardier Swoop: Rank 5. Based on his G1 and Prime counterparts.
- Dinobot Flamethrower Slug: Rank 4. Based on his G1 and Prime counterparts.
- Dinobot Jungle Warrior Sludge: Rank 4. Based on his G1 and Prime counterparts.
- Dinobot Desert Warrior Snarl: Rank 4. Based on his G1 and Prime counterparts.
- Aerialbot Combiner Superion: Rank 10. All five Aerialbots serve under Jetfire's command. Based on his G1 counterpart.
- Aerialbot Commander Silverbolt: Rank 8. Respects Jetfire as Autobot Air Commander. Based on his G1 counterpart.
- Aerialbot Warfare Strategist Skydive: Rank 7. Based on his G1 counterpart.
- Aerialbot Recon Officer Fireflight: Rank 6. Based on his G1 counterpart.
- Aerialbot Warrior Air Raid: Rank 5. Based on his G1 counterpart.
- Aerialbot Ground Trooper Airazor: Rank 5. Based on Slingshot from the G1 series.
- Autobot Guardian Omega Supreme: Rank 4. Originally a guardian of Crystal City. Based on his G1, Animated, Prime counterparts.
On Cybertron, the Decepticon's main capital was the Cybertron city of Kaon. On Earth, the Decepticons roam the atmosphere via their warship, the Nemesis. After Galvatron resurrects Megatronus the Fallen, the true Emperor of the Decepticon Empire, they use Sentinel Prime's spacebridge pillars to bring Cybertron into Earth's atmosphere. On Cybertron, Megatronus uses the Omega Keys that he had in his possession to activate the Omega Lock, creating a new base of operations for his empire on Earth, which he dubs New Kaon. Fortunately for the Autobots and Earth, Omega Supreme managed to destroy the control pillar, causing Cybertron to implode, severing the Decepticons' chance to revive their home world. Instead, Megatronus orders Galvatron to seize control of Earth while he gathers as much Dark Energon as he can for his master plan.
- Chaos Bring Unicron: Rank 10. Based on his G1 counterpart.
- Heralds of Unicron: Followers of Unicron, they are the leading members of the Decepticon Empire.
- Decepticon Emperor Megatronus the Fallen: Rank 10. Originally the Warrior of Darkness, Megatronus commissioned the Requiem Blaster from Solus Prime, whom he murdered to gain the weapon, causing the first breaking of the Thirteen. Based on his movie counterpart.
- Decepticon Commander Megatron/Galvatron: Rank 10. Based on his G1, Movie, and Prime counterparts.
- Decepticon Scientist Shockwave: Rank 9. From the city-state of Tarn. Originally stayed on Cybertron when the Decepticons left to pursue Optimus Prime and the other Autobots, Shockwave eventually found himself back with his master, taking back his rightful place as Galvatron's true second-in-command, which doesn't bode well for Starscream. Based on his G1, Movie, Animated, and Prime counterparts.
- Decepticon Sabotage Specialist Soundwave: Rank 8. Based on his G1, Movie, and Prime counterparts.
- Heralds of Unicron: Followers of Unicron, they are the leading members of the Decepticon Empire.
- Seekers: Decepticons capable of flight.
- Decepticon Gladiator Corps: An elite group of Decepticons who arose from the pits of Kaon along with their leader, Megatron/Galvatron. They are his shock troops of his army.
- Decepticon Airborne Soldier Blackout: Rank 7. Based on his Movie counterpart.
- Decepticon Thug Lugnut: Rank 7. Based on his Animated counterpart.
- Decepticon Ground Assault Expert Demolisher: Rank 6. Appearance based on Bonecrusher's movie counterpart.
- Decepticon Interrogator Barricade: Rank 5. Decepticon from the Cybertron city state Iacon. Based on his Movie counterpart.
- Decepticon Gunner Armorhide: Rank 5, Brawl's twin. Appearance based on Brawl's movie counterpart.
- Decepticon Medical Officer Knock Out: Rank 7. Based on his Prime counterpart.
- Decepticon Spark Hunter Airachnid: Rank 7. Based on her Prime counterpart.
- Decepticon Courier Sideways: Rank 3. Based on his movie counterpart.
- Predacons: Originally extinct since the beginning of Cybertronian history, these Predacons were bred in Shockwave's laboratory, cloned from fossilized remains which Shockwave had discovered on Cybertron.
- Predacon Overlord Predaking: Rank 10. Based on his Prime counterpart.
- Grimwing: Rank 9. Transforms into an "Ursagryph". Based on his Prime counterpart.
- Blackbeak: A semi-intelligent companion to Grimwing.
- Ripclaw: Rank 8. Based on her Prime counterpart.
- Skystalker: Rank 5. Based on his Prime counterpart.
- Vertebreak: Rank 2. Based on his Prime counterpart.
- Constructicon Combiner Devastator: Rank 6. Based on his Movie counterpart.
- Constructicon Commander Scrapper: Rank 5. Based on his G1 and Movie counterpart.
- Constructicon Salvage Officer Scavenger: Rank 4. Based on his G1 and Movie counterparts.
- Constructicon Chemist Mixmaster: Rank 4. Based on his G1 and Movie counterparts.
- Constructicon Transportation Officer Long Haul: Rank 4. Based on his G1 and Movie counterparts.
- Constructicon Demolitions Expert Bonecrusher: Rank 4. Based on his G1 counterpart as well as Rampage from the movie series.
- Constructicon Surgical Engineer Hightower: Rank 4. Based on Hook from G1, and his Movie counterpart.
- Decepticon Foot Soliders
- Vehicons: Rank 3. Based on their Prime counterparts.
- Insecticons: Based on their Prime counterparts.
- Insecticon Commander Hardshell: Rank 6. Serves as Airachnid's right-hand bot. Based on his Prime counterpart.
- Decepticon Berserker Trypticon: Rank 4. Now serves as the Decepticons' main warship, the Nemesis. Based on his Prime counterpart.
- Liege Maximo: Considered to be even more despicable than Megatronus the Fallen for his plotting and setting bot against bot, and had a fierce rivalry - hatred, even - with Nexus Prime. Killed/betrayed by Megatronus when he claimed the Requiem Blaster, his body was soon found by Megatronus in the future and turned into a Terrorcon to deal with the Autobots. Took the whole Autobot team to take him down before Shockwave used a growth bomb to enlarge Liege Maximo. Omega Supreme manages to destroy the enlarged Liege Maximo forever.
- Velocitronian Commander Override
- Velocitronian Data Courier Blurr
- Velocitronian Theoretical Scientist Blueshift
- Ransack: Override's enemy.
- Junkion Commander Wreck-Gar: Transformed into a mobile trash compactor.
- Nancy: Wreck-Gar's love interest.
- Shearbolt: Killed by Makeshift.
- Arclight: Decapitated by two Star Seekers.
- Rhinox: Leobreaker's advisor. Based on Rhinox and Cybertron's Backstop.
- Depth Charge
- Gigatron: Leobreaker's enemy. Transforms into a two-headed dragon. Based on Beast Wars and RID Megatron.
- Sky-Byte: Based on his RID counterpart.
- Recon Mini-Con Team
- Menasor: Quickmix's enemy.
- Heavy Load
- Star Seeker Captain Thundertron: Rank 9, Captain of the Tidal Wave.
- Cannonball: Rank 9.
- Axer: Rank 8, originally a Decepticon left for dead.
- Brimstone: Rank 6.
- Sandstorm: Rank 6.
- Samuel James "Sam" Witwicky: The Autobots' main human friend, along with Carly. Based on Spike Witwicky from G1.
- Carly Brooks-Spencer: Sam's girlfriend from the UK. Shares a sisterly relationship with Arcee. Based on her G1 and Movie counterparts with a bit of Mikaela Banes added to the mix.
- Chip Chase: Sam's intelligent wheelchair-bound friend. Based on his G1 counterpart.
- Elise Presser: Chip's bubbly-yet intelligent girlfriend. Looks up to Dr. Lucy Suzuki. Based on her G1 counterpart.
- Billy & Fred: Two boys who serve as the comic relief of the series. Billy is the tall one, and Fred is the tubby one, but both get along famously with Bulkhead. Based on their Armada counterparts.
- Dorie Dutton: A female TV journalist who is sometimes present on news events around the world. Based on her RID counterpart.
- Kelly: An unlucky woman who always happens to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Also serves as comic relief. Based on her RID counterpart.
- N.E.S.T.: Special army branch allied with the Autobots who sometimes help them on certain assignments.
- General Morshower: William Fowler and Marissa Faireborn's superior officer. Based on his movie counterpart.
- Marissa Faireborn: A captain of N.E.S.T. from the UK, she serves as commander of her squadron and takes orders directly from Morshower. Based on her G1 counterpart.
- Special Agent William Fowler: A former Army Ranger who serves as liaison to the Autobots and the US government, takes orders directly from Morshower. Based on his Prime counterpart.
- Dr. Lucy Suzuki: A bubbly professor who was a former colleauge of Dr. Arkeville. Based on her Cybertron counterpart.
- Seymour Simmons: A former agent of Sector Seven, he sometimes tries to flirt with Lucy Suzuki. Based on his Movie counterpart.
- M.E.C.H.: A terrorist organization that focuses on utilizing advanced machinery to start a "Newer World Order".
- Colonel Leland "Silas" Bishop: An Ex-special tactics member of the US army who went rogue after being discharged for building Project Damocles. Becomes a rival to both Fowler and Simmons on certain occasions. After getting crushed by fallen rubble and the body of a Vehicon when a roof of M.E.C.H.'s hideout collapses, M.E.C.H. scientists build a life support system to keep him alive from the parts of a man-made clone of Optimus Prime that was made with some intel from Dr. Arkeville. After getting a sliver of the All Spark to activate his new robotic body, Silas renames himself as Nemesis Prime killing off the rest of M.E.C.H. but keeping Dr. Arkeville alive for his own good. Silas/Nemesis Prime is based on his Prime counterpart, and Nemesis Prime is based on his Prime counterpart.
- Dr. Arkeville: A mad scientist who helped the Decepticons in some of their schemes before being abandoned by them and was approached by Silas to serve as an advisor to him on the Transformers. It was Dr. Arkeville who helped bring a sliver of All Spark to Silas' new robotic body, which he dubs "Nemesis Prime". Fortunately for him, Silas/Nemesis Prime sparred him after he killed off the rest of M.E.C.H. to continue to be his advisor, and do repairs when necesarry. Based on his G1 counterpart.
- Society of Ultimate Villainy: Humans who commit various crimes around America.
- Primus - Unicron
- Sentinel Prime - Megatronus the Fallen
- Orion Pax/Optimus Prime - Megatron/Galvatron
- Ultra Magnus - Shockwave
- Jazz - Blackout
- Ironhide - Armorhide
- Prowl - Barricade
- Ratchet - Knock Out
- Wheeljack - Dreadwing
- Bumblebee - Soundwave
- Arcee - Airachnid
- Sideswipe - Sideways
- Bulkhead - Lugnut
- Jetfire - Starscream
- Dinobots - Predacons
- Aerialbots/Superion - Constructicons/Devastator
- Omega Supreme - Trypticon
Optimus Prime: We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron; also known as Autobots.
Optimus Prime: Wheeljack and Bulkhead served together in the Wreckers under the command of Ultra Magnus. The Wreckers were a combat unit that operated outside the normal chain of command. They accepted missions no one else would...and many of them did not come back.
Ironhide: Why are we fighting to save the humans? They're a primitive and violent race.
Optimus Prime: Were we so different, Ironhide? They're a young species. They have much to learn. But I've seen goodness in them. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.
Red Ranger: ???! What are you doing?!
???: What's it look like I'm doing? Getting results.
Optimus Prime: And breaking protocol. That was a Vehicon Miner, servant class, not warrior class.
???: Oh, and lemme guess. I'm just one of your many human Jedi padawans.
Optimus Prime: Autobots or Jedi do not inflict harm unless all other options have been exhausted. It is what seperates us from the Decepticons.
???: (scoffs) Is this really the time for another one of your boring lectures, Optimus? You didn't just happen to discover Galvatron's current location, did you? Well, I did! And do you happen to know where there's a stockpile of raw energon ripe for the taking? I do!
Jazz: C'mon, li'l dude. Calm it down.
???: Calm is the last thing we need! Calm is what lost your planet! The Cons have a warship, an army. All this energon scouting, you think Galvatron isn't gearing up for something big? We're squandering our resources chasing after his crumbs when we really need to be hitting him hard and hitting him now, precisely where it hurts!
Optimus Prime: A direct assault on the Decepticons would only provoke retaliation and lead to incalculable losses. I will not endanger innocent human lives.
???: Yet you seem to have no problem endangering ours, or your Autobots. Just ask Cliffjumper. Oh wait, I forgot. He couldn't be here today.
Arcee: That's it!
(Bulkhead holds Arcee back)
???: Y'know your problem, Optimus? For such a big, strong bot, you're soft. Ya didn't pound Galvatron into scrap when you had the chance - many chances in fact!
Red Ranger: Leave him alone, ???. What our master does or how he does it is his own business!
???: Oh, don't you start with me, ???! You think everything revolves around you, don'cha? That we padawans couldn't possibly survive without Optimus Prime's prized pupil to guide us through our problems, huh? Well, I got a news flash for ya - we got along just fine without you, even before you went away for a while!
Red Ranger: Oh, and this qualifies as "just fine"?! Using that Darksaber and risking our safety?! I mean, c'mon! What were you thinking?!
???: Don't push it, ???! You can't leave home and come back expecting us to fall in line again, like your little soldiers!
Red Ranger: Hey, I was training - training to be a better leader, for you! (sighes) Why do you hate me for that?!
???: AND WHOEVER SAID I WANTED TO BE LEAD?! I'm better off calling my own shots now, get used to it!
Red Ranger: YOU - AREN'T - READY! You're impatient, and hot-tempered, and more importantly...I'm better than you.
???: (laughs) Oh, ya know somethin', ???? (ignites his darksaber) I'd have to disagree with you on that one. (stands ready)
Red Ranger: (to Optimus) Master?
Optimus Prime: I'm afraid that the dark side of the Force has impaired his judgment, my apprentice.
Red Ranger: Please, don't do this, ???.
???: (serious) I'm done taking orders from you, ???.
Red Ranger: (serious as well, ignites his lightsaber) So be it.
(both start their battle)
Optimus Prime: The ship's name was the Steelhaven. I watched it escape Cybertron myself. It was carrying an Autobot technology that would have won us the war. And its captain...
?: Who was its captain?
Optimus Prime: The great Sentinel Prime, the technology's inventor and my mentor. He was commander of the Autobots before me. It's imperative that we find it before the Decepticons learn of its location. Our Autobot spacecraft has the ability to get there. And...we must pray it's in time.
Shockwave: (about having lost his left forearm to Grimlock years before) Revenge hardly seems...logical. But it will be satisfying for me...when the time is right.
Optimus Prime: Let us begin...Sentinel Prime, we bid you return. (places the Matrix into Sentinel's chest and revives him)
Sentinel Prime: The war...the war?
Optimus Prime: The war was lost. Cybertron is but a barren wasteland, now uninhabitable. We have taken refuge here on planet Earth. Its human race is our ally.
Sentinel Prime: The Decepticons must never know the spacebridge pillars are here. For in their hands, it would mean the end...of your world.
Optimus Prime: So you're willing to take a life.
Red Ranger: Long as it's ???.
Optimus Prime: Then it will happen this way. You make the kill. But your pain doesn't die with ???. It grows, so you run out into the battle to find another face and another and another, until one day, you come to realize that revenge has become your whole life, and you won't know why.
Red Ranger: And you know this, how?
Optimus Prime: I know because I lost someone...whom I truly cared about. When I was Orion Pax, I, too, had what you call a "girlfriend". She was called Ariel. She and I worked together in the Hall of Records under Alpha Trion.
Red Ranger: Did he know?
Optimus Prime: (voice over) Yes, and he supported me. Then when Galvatron killed Alpha Trion, he almost killed her as well. Fortunately Sentinel Prime managed to save her, and had his best medics attend to her. Then, as I became known as Optimus Prime, she also came to be known as Elite-One. We fought in many battles together on Cybertron. Then when it was time to evacuate from Cybertron forever, a team of Decepticons under Galvatron's command attacked.
Elita 1: (runs up) Optimus! Wait!
Optimus Prime in the past: Elita! Take cover! I will return for you as soon as we need.
Elita 1: I want to go with you!
Optimus Prime in the past: It's too dangerous! Go back!
(Decepticons attack and Elita 1 takes a blast meant for Optimus)
Optimus Prime: (voice over) Elita-One randomly took a blow that was meant for me. She put her live on the line, in order to save mine.
Optimus Prime in the past: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Optimus Prime: She saved my life that day, but I couldn't save her. Part of me wanted to averge her death as badly as anyone would have, but I remembered Alpha Trion and Seninel's teachings; that revenge is never the answer.
Red Ranger: (shocked) I'm...I'm so sorry, Master.
Optimus Prime: While I fully support you wanting to be in a relationship with your girl, I want you to promise me something. Promise me...that you won't lose her, like I lost Elita.
Red Ranger: Yes, Master. I promise. And I'll remember what you've said about revenge.
Galvatron: (in a secret room aboard the Nemesis) My master, I failed you. The AllSpark is destroyed and without it, our race will perish.
Megatronus: (his visage appearing before Galvatron) Oh, you have much to learn, my disciple. The Cube was merely a vessel. It's power can never be destroyed. It can only transform.
Galvatron: How is that possible?
Megatronus: It has been absorbed by the Matrix of Leadership, which now lays within Optimus Prime.
Galvatron: Well, then, let me strip it from his body!
Megatronus: And you will, my apprentice, in time. For now, remain on the task at hand. Find more Dark Energon to break the seal that keeps me trapped on this wretched planet!
Galvatron: Don't worry, I will complete my task to the letter.
Optimus Prime: By Primus, Galvatron! What have you done?!
Galvatron: This? I find it affords me certain advantages. Such as the use of the Forge of Solus Prime. (pulls out his Dark Star Saber) My first creation, fashioned from the very Blood of Unicron. I call it the "Dark Star Saber", Slayer of Primes if you will.
Galvatron: At last we take our rightful places, Optimus, as gods, wielding the power of the cosmos.
Optimus Prime: I am but a soldier, Galvatron, and you are a prisoner of your own twisted delusions.
Optimus Prime: We've lost many comrades, but gained new ones. Thank you, all of you. You honor us with your bravery.
?: Jedi. I have been waiting for you.
Red Ranger: I'm not sure I've made your acquaintance.
?: I am surprised you could have forgotten me so easily after I killed your friends and you left me for dead on September 11th, 2001.
Red Ranger: (realizing) It is you.
?: You may have forgotten me, but I will never forget you. You cannot imagine the depths I would go to stay alive, fueled by my singular hatred for you.
Red Ranger: That may be so, but I defeated you before, and I can defeat you again. (activates his Dragon Lightsaber)
?: (chuckling) Don't be so certain.
(General Grievous appears from behind, surprising Red Ranger)
Red Ranger: You?
(Red Ranger starts fighting both his old rival and General Grievous)
Sentinel Prime: So peaceful and majestic, this planet. Unlike the final days of Cybertron.
Optimus Prime: I've wondered what might have been, if you had fought the final battle instead of me.
Sentinel Prime: Never mourn the past, young warrior. Thanks to you, our race survives.
Optimus Prime: (offers the Matrix to Sentinel) You were our leader, Sentinel. It is your right to lead us again.
Sentinel Prime: In a world I do not know...I am no longer your teacher, Optimus. But I will remain here on Earth to guide you and our Autobots in times of need.
Optimus Prime: Whatever assistance you can offer will be appreciated.
Jetfire: (after awakening) What sort of mausoleum is this? (spots the humans) Answer me, pawns and knaves! Show yourselves, or suffer my infinite wrath! You little spinal-cord-based organisms...! (bangs his head on a model of a satellite, which drops) Oh, bugger it! (stands upright) Behold, the eternal glory of Jetfire! Prepare for remote systems override!
Jazz: I tell ya, this Bot did not age well.
?: I don't think he's gonna hurt us.
Jefire: I command these doors to open! (aims his blaster at a door) Fire!...I said, FIRE! (the blaster malfunctions and misfires) Oh, bullocks!...(smashes his way out of the museum)
Jetfire: Tell me, is that robot civil war still goin' on?
Jetfire: (grimaces and spits) Well, I changed sides to the Autobots.
?: What do ya mean, changed sides?
Jetfire: It's a choice. It's an intensely personal decision. So much negativity...Who wants to live a life filled with hate?
Sideswipe: Ya mean ya don't have to work for those stinkin' cons?
Jetfire: If the Decepticons had their way, they'd destroy the whole universe!
Wheeljack: Wait a minute! I'm not letting you go out there without my urban combat prototypes. They're great inventions for kicking Decepticon hide! These are boomsticks, armed in 30 seconds; and grapple gloves for climbing.
Sideswipe: Yeah, I'm good.
Jetfire: Don't you get snippy with me, fleshling!
Ironhide: (smashes into Crankcase and Crowbar) Is there a problem?
Sideswipe: Whoa, a little Mexican standoff we got here.
Ironhide: Weapons down.
Sideswipe: And we'll let you escape with your dignity.
Ironhide: Decepticon punk! (sticks Crankcase's spear through his own head and kicks him into a building) Class dismissed.
Optimus Prime and/or Sentinel Prime: Autobots, transform and roll out!
Galvatron and/or Megatronus: Decepticons, transform and rise up!
Sentinel Prime: Optimus, how's Project Iacon proceeding?
Optimus Prime: I am a bit rusty I fear. I've only managed to decode three entries thus far.
Sentinel Prime: And what do these entries comprise?
Optimus Prime: They were logged by Alpha Trion during the Great War. My only knowledge of their contents so far is that they are coordinates, targeting locations on this very planet. I would surmise that they could indicate hiding places for vessels, shuttled from Cybertron for safe keeping.
Sentinel Prime: Such as historical documents or cultural artifacts?
Optimus Prime: My greatest fear would be weapons of mass destruction, hidden away for later use.
Sentinel Prime: All the more reason it is essential that we do everything in our power to keep said vessels from Decepticon reach.
Starscream: (upon seeing Shockwave) He...lives?
Shockwave: (bows) Lord Galvatron.
Galvatron: Shockwave! This is quite an unexpected turn. I thought you'd perished on Cybertron. (looking directly at Starscream)
Starscream: (chuckles nervously) Yes, as...As did we all.
Shockwave: Reports of my demise were greatly premature. A pair of Autobots infiltrated my facility on Cybertron, sabotaging my spacebridge. I gave chase but failed to accurately calculate the outcome. I awoke in the rubble, blinded. It soon became clear that I was marooned our dead planet with no means of communication. In time, I repaired my wounds and resumed my experiments. The solitude enabled me to make tremendous advances in my research. Until one day, my instruments detected a massive surge of unidentifiable energy. I traveled to investigate its origin at the edge of the Sea of Rust, where I encountered your salvage team. But this was not the search party I had anticipated so long ago. (turns to Starscream) Leaving one unanswered question. Why was I left for scrap, abandoned? Why?
Starscream: (nervously) The-the-the explosion, it-it collapsed the power core chamber. The last thing anyone witnessed was you charging into the spacebridge portal. No one saw you come back out
Shockwave: (pause) I find your reply to be... Logical.
Starscream: (sighes with relief) But you will be pleased to know that I avenged your seeming demise by personally terminating the Autobot Cliffjumper. (chuckles)
Knock Out: Careful, Starscream. You may dislocate a landing gear patting yourself on the back.
Starscream: As Galvatron's first lieutenant, allow me to welcome you back to the winning team.
Galvatron: And allow me to clarify the new chain of command. While Starscream will retain authority over military operations, Shockwave will be my first lieutenant in charge of all scientific endeavors.
Starscream: Uh, so you are saying we shall each report directly to you.
Starscream: (snarls) Completely logical, my liege.
(after Bulkhead causes an accident)
Ironhide: (sarcastically) Nice work.
Bulkhead: (chuckles nervously) My bad.
Starscream: (grunts) Shockwave's toadying is so transparent. Galvatron's respect is earned by deeds, not words.
Optimus Prime: (blocking Galvatron's Dark Star Saber with his Star Saber) Galvatron, be gone! (delievers an uppercut)
Jetfire: (slices a Vehicon in half) Now lemme show you how we brought the pain in my day! (stomps on the Vehicon and breaks off his head)
Starscream: Oh, my poor master. How it pains me to see you so wounded, so weak...
Galvatron: Spare me, you gaseous sycophant! You know what you are told, which is nothing!
Starscream: Um, Shockwave, are you certain you can extract the decryption code without first nullifying our subjects' nero-nets?
Shockwave: I invented the cortical psychic patch. I am familiar with its idiosyncrasies.
Starscream: Of course you are.
Galvatron: Our human collaborators have served their purpose, Soundwave. It's time to eliminate loose ends.
Dreadwing: (about Skyquake's death) By the Pit, every last Autobot on this accursed world will pay.
Galvatron: The Autobots will be punished for their crime, and many others...How and when I see fit.
Dreadwing: But Master...
Galvatron: Conflicting agendas will only result in chaos and failure. You will be wise to remember that, Dreadwing.
Dreadwing: (sighes) As you wish, my lord.
Shockwave: If I may, Lord Galvatron. During my exile on Cybertron, I resumed work on a long-dormant project - one that I believe may provide a solution to our current problem.
Knock Out: Cyber nucleic acid?
Shockwave: The building blocks of all Cybertronian life. This hails from a specimen I excavated upon our planet and has yielded promising results.
Starscream: The Autobots continue to evade us. What makes you think we can afford to wait for the answer our prayers to be birthed in some petri dish?
Shockwave: You misunderstand. The subject has been fully cultivated. It need only be transported from my laboratory on Cybertron.
Galvatron: Then by all means, activate the spacebridge.
Shockwave: (presenting Predaking) I present to you, my liege, the ultimate Autobot hunter.
Starscream: (uneasy) A Predacon? They've been extinct since the beginning of Cybertronian history.
Shockwave: Indeed. But the specimen you see before you was bred in the laboratory... Cloned from fossilized remains, which I discovered on Cybertron.
Galvatron: Shockwave, it does my spark good to see you once again tampering with creation.
Dreadwing: Master, please, keep your distance.
Shockwave: No need for alarm. The beast is completely under my control.
Galvatron: (impressed) Such primal magnificence... Let the hunt begin.
Starscream: I'm sorry - over-reacting?! Easy for you to say, Knock out. Nobody here wants your post. I, on the other hand, hold the most coveted position within the Decepticon ranks. And no matter what he may claim, I know that Shockwave is ploting to usurp me. Did you see the smug look in his eye when he unveiled that vile beast to Lord Galvatron?
Megatronus: (appearing as a visage) Your obsession with Optimus Prime means nothing to me. Completing your mission is all that matters.
Galvatron: But, Master...
Megatronus: SILENCE! Only when that is done may you exact your petty revenge. I have spoken!
Galvatron: Hear are your orders, Dreadwing. I...
Starscream: (angry) What is your excuse, Galvatron?! You let the enemy get away!
(Galvatron bashes Starscream to the ground and uses a "Force choke" technique on him)
Galvatron: Cross me again, Starscream, and I will reduce you to titanium fragments!
Starscream: (choking) But we had the Autobots disoriented. We could've eliminated them.
Galvatron: We will do that at our leisure... When our more important work is done! (stops "Force choking" Starscream and allows him to fall back down to the ground) You have had the only warning I intend to give.
Optimus Prime: You will not prevail, Galvatron. Not while Energon flows through my veins.
Galvatron: Fitting, for it is Dark Energon which flows through mine. What you must realize, my brother, is that neither of us were going to win the war. For the sake of the survival of our race, a deal had to be made...with Megatronus...the Fallen!
Jetfire: The Fallen?! I remember him. He left me here to rust! The original Decepticon! He was terrible to work for.
Galvatron: It's time for the world to know about our presence. No more disguises. NO MERCY! The time has come for my master's resurrection.
Optimus Prime: One shall stand. One shall fall.
Galvatron: Why throw away your life so recklessly?
Optimus Prime: That's a question you should ask yourself, Galvatron.
Galvatron: No! I'll crush you with my bare hands!
Galvatron: I would have waited an eternity for this! It's over, brother.
Optimus Prime: (grunts) NEVER!
Megatronus: (rising from his seal) I, Megatronus the Fallen, have returned.
Starscream: Lord Megatronus. So good to see that your resurrection went without a hitch.
Megatronus: (pause) Your loyalty is...overwhelming...FOR A TRAITOR! (zaps Starscream with Dark Energon)
Starscream: (screams in pain, pants) Wait! I live only to serve you, Master, and Lord Galvatron.
Megatronus: DO NOT TAKE ME FOR A FOOL, STARSCREAM!! I have been wise to your transgressions for the start - plotting to overthrow your superior officer, and ultimately taking over as Emperor of Destruction! (zaps Starscream again)
Starscream: (pants) Master, please. Give me one more chance! I beg of you!
Galvatron: (growls) I don't think so.
Starscream: Who asked you?! (gasps at what he said)
Megatronus: Your days as a Decepticon are over. There will be no more chances.
Starscream: (stammers) B-But I--
Megatronus: SILENCE!! I have spoken. You are hereby stripped of your rank as a Decepticon. You are now, and forevermore, banished from my empire, and FROM MY SIGHT! (zaps Starscream yet again)
Galvatron: You have ceased to be of use to us, Starscream. So you shall simply cease to be. Shockwave! Destroy this traitor!
Shockwave: (stands forward, with delight) My pleasure.
Shockwave: (pins Starscream) Say your final goodbyes!
Starscream: (to Galvatron and Megatronus) Wait! I can explain! Y-You don't understand!
Galvatron: (sees Megatronus give the thumbs-down, turns to Shockwave) Finish him off.
Starscream: (after escaping Shockwave's Cannon) Strip me of my rank, will you?! Banish me, will you?! Make a fool out of me, will you?! You haven't heard the last me, Galvatron! Just you wait - one day, I will get my revenge - on you, and especially you Megatronus! (transforms and flies away)
Shockwave: You and what army? (fires his Cannon at Starscream, but misses)
Galvatron: (to Megatronus) Do you want us to go after him, Master?
Megatronus: No. Let him go. We have other matters to attend to.
Sentinel Prime: Why, Megatronus, why?!
Megatronus: For Cybertron! For our home! What war destroyed, we can rebuild! But only if your Autobots join with my Decepticons.
Sentinel Prime: My Autobots will never join your empire. Earth is our home! We will defend it, and the humans!
Megatronus: How lost you are, Sentinel. On Cybertron, we were gods. And here, they call us machines! Let the humans serve us or perish!
Sentinel Prime: You're not activating that pillar, Megatronus!
Megatronus: Correct. For you who will bring Cybertron to this planet.
Sentinel Prime: I will not endanger the lifes of the inhabitants of this planet!
Megatronus: If you don't, you will responsible for the lifes of your Autobots.
(Megatronus then points and shows Sentinel that some of the Autobots have been captured, whereas Optimus is still fighting Galvatron)
Sentinel Prime: You wouldn't dare!
Optimus Prime: (still fighting Galvatron) No, don't do it, Sentinel!
Galvatron: (still fighting Optimus) Silence, Optimus!
Megatronus: Do you want them alive or not? (points to Control Pillar) Make your choice, Sentinel Prime.
(Sentinel walks to the Control Pillar)
Sentinel Prime: (sighs) Very well, Megatronus...You win. (activates the Control Pillar)
Megatronus: (upon seeing Cybertron entering Earth's orbit) Ah, this is only the beginning. The sum of Earth's magnificient energy will be MINE! I - HAVE - WON! (laughs evilly)
Sentinel Prime: Have I saved Cybertron...only to destory...the Earth?
Jetfire: I never thought I'd be sad to see Cybertron.
Sentinel Prime: (seeing Optimus walk up to him) My actions may have caused Earth it's future.
Optimus Prime: You did what you had to, Sentinel... What any of us would've done.
Optimus Prime: (to Omega Supreme) Deploy your Emergency Defense Mode. Codename - Omega!
Pink Ranger: Oh my gosh. It's not just a spaceship. It's a Transformer!
Omega Supreme: (slowly, upon reactivation and assuming robot form) I am Omega Supreme.
(Autobots, Decepticons and others stare in amazement)
Omega Supreme: Omega Supreme heeds the call of the last Prime.
Megatronus: Enjoy your victory while you can, Autobots. Because when we meet again, my empire and I will crush you! And this I vow, with all my spark! You cannot escape my wrath! (transforms and flies away) I. Am. Megatronus...the FALLEEENNNNNNN!!!!
Ratchet: (after examining Sentinel's wounds) I fear, the wounds are...fatal.
?: Sentinel, you can't die.
Sentinel Prime: Do not grieve. Soon...I shall be one with the Matrix.
Sentinel Prime: Optimus...I pass on full leadership...of the Autobots over to you...as it was passed to me.
Optimus Prime: Sentinel, I...I will honor your last request.
Sentinel Prime: It has been written...in the Covenant of Primus...that when the 47 spheres align...a perpetual conflict will culminate...and the weak shall perish...in the shadow of a rising darkness. But on that day...an Autobot will rise...and use the power of the Matrix...to light...our darkest hour. Until that day...'til all are one...(eyes close)
Optimus Prime: Farewell, Sentinel.
Galvatron: Yeesss... Sentinel Prime is dead, Master.
Megatronus: Excellent. Our opportunity to revive Cybertron has been lost, due to the treachery of Sentinel and Optimus Prime. But from our fortress of New Kaon, we will instead seize control of THIS world!
Decepticons: (chanting) Hail Megatronus! Hail Galvatron!
Megatronus: (chuckles evilly) Earth is our planet now, Galvatron, and we shall finish what we started. Humankind has no idea what lies ahead for them.
Galvatron: Airachnid. A busy day for assassins.
Megatronus: I did not seek the blood of Unicron to simply keep my spark aflame, but to raise undead armies, recreate the Chaos Bringer himself, and conquer worlds. And to accomplish that, I require more than the mere slivers that flow within me, and you, Galvatron. So...WHERE IS MY DARK ENERGON?! (echoes)
Galvatron: Out there, Lord Megatronus, just waiting for you to reach out and pluck it.
(Megatronus growls angrily)
Galvatron: But you shouldn't worry yourself so hard. You've had setbacks - you were trapped beneath the seal of the Primes.
(Megatronus uses his telekinetic powers to lift Galvatron and bring his apprentice close to him)
Megatronus: PRECIOUSLY WHY I MUST MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME!! I can see the future, vividly. But I must ensure its outcome. For I and Unicron are the raising darkness...of which the prophecy speaks!
Megatronus: This...is merely the beginning! I now possess enough Dark Energon...to reanimate Unicron himself! (laughs evilly) YES!! (now laughs maniacally)
Megatronus: Now, let the slaves of Earth learn the true power of their masters. Seal off the city.
(The attack begins)
Galvatron: Here we are. Fight us now.
Optimus Prime: T-AI, put out the call. Code white.
Optimus Prime: Your leaders will now understand: Decepticons will never leave your planet alone. You are your planet's mightiest heroes, and I've called you together for one reason. The end of your world is here, and it's our job to stop it. You have your assignments. The Decepticons must be stopped, no matter what. Do whatever it takes to destroy them. And then we take the fight to Unicron himself. This isn't a battle of good versus evil, it's a battle of survival. We fight to save humanity itself. The world is counting on us, and we will not fail. Each of you are heroes. But today we are all Autobots. For today, in the name of freedom, we take the battle to them!
Megatronus: Soon this universe will be mine forever...
Jetfire: (wounded by Starscream) I'm too old for this...!
Galvatron: Humans don't deserve to live.
Optimus Prime: They deserve to choose for themselves!
Galvatron: Then you will die with them! Join them in extinction!
Megatronus: (draws his Void Scepter) Optimus...you disappoint me. I bring you Unicron, the new home of the Cybertronian race, and still you choose humanity!
Optimus Prime: (draws his Star Saber) It was Sentinel Prime who taught me freedom is everyone's right. (charges towards Megatronus)
Megatronus: I will rule the universe!
Optimus Prime: Then you'll have to go through me!
Megatronus: (kicks Optimus off of him) Die, like your brothers!
Optimus Prime: They were your brothers too!
Galvatron: Oh, have you come to surrender?
?: Was it all worth it?
?: All your work to bring the Fallen back, and now clearly he has all the power! It's actually almost tragic.
Galvatron: YOU DARE LECTURE ME, SLAVE?!
?: Your Decepticons finally conquering this planet, and yet their leader won't be you!
Galvatron: IT WILL BE ME! IT WILL ALWAYS BE ME!
?: Any minute now...you'll be nothing...but an insignificant pawn to the Fallen.
(Galvatron snarls and rises)
Megatronus: (mercilessly zapping Optimus Prime with Dark Energon) We were gods once, all of us! But here...there will only be one!
(Megatronus prepares yet another attack on Optimus, but is shot in the back three times by Galvatron's Fusion Cannon)
Megatronus: (turns to Galvatron) You dare turn against your EMPEROR?!
Galvatron: (brings out his Dark Star Saber) Galvatron...is commanded by NO ONE!
Optimus Prime: (after killing Megatronus) I rise. You fall.
Galvatron: Optimus...all I ever wanted was the survival of our race. You must see why...I had to betray you...
Optimus Prime: (picks up his Star Saber) You didn't betray me. You betrayed yourself.
(Optimus prepares to strike, but suddenly Galvatron parries with his Dark Star Saber. Galvatron stood up, engulfed with purple flames)
Galvatron: (with Unicron's voice) You cannot defeat me, disciple of Primus!
(Optimus is shocked as he realizes Unicron is now controlling Galvatron)
Galvatron: (with Unicron's voice) I have transcended physical being. By my will alone, all upon this world...shall fall into chaos!
Optimus Prime: Not while I still function, Unicron!
Galvatron: (with Unicron's voice, to Optimus Prime) First Sentinel Prime, now you. It's a pity you Autobots die so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now. Goodbye, follower of Primus!
(suddenly, the Star Saber and the Matrix glow brightly, making Optimus with the Star Saber push back Galvatron, as well as break the Dark Star Saber into pieces)
Sentinel Prime: (from inside the Matrix) Arise, Optimus Prime.
Optimus Prime: Sentinel...
Galvatron: (with Unicron's voice) No! (fires his Fusion Cannon, but the blasts merely bounce off Optimus, who is now fully empowered by the Matrix)
Optimus Prime: (flies towards Galvatron) This is the end of the road, Galvatron!
Galvatron: (with Unicron's voice) NOOOOOOOO!
Optimus Prime: (stabs Galvatron in the chest, rips out the Dark Energon from his spark chamber, and walks away, leaving Galvatron to die forever) You left me no choice brother. (opens his chest compartment, revealing the Matrix of Leadership) Now...light our darkest hour!
My Transformers collectionEdit
The characters in my Transformers universe are based on the toys I have in my collection.
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Leader Class Sentinel Prime
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Ultimate Optimus Prime
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Deluxe Class Bumblebee
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Voyager Class Autobot Ratchet
- Transformers Movie Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Deluxe Class Sideswipe
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Class Arcee
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Leader Class Jetfire
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Deluxe Class Roadbuster
- Steeljaw (take from Transformers: Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Leadfoot)
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Autobot Topspin
- Transformers: Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Class The Fallen
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Voyager Class Shockwave
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Voyager Class Starscream
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Class Soundwave
- Transformers: Hunt for the Decepticons Legends Ravage
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Voyager Class Grindor
- Scorponok (taken from Transformers: Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Commander Blackout)
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Class Interrogator Barricade
- Frenzy (taken from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Human Alliance Barricade)
- Transformers: Hunt for the Decepticons (Desert Ruins Brawl) Deluxe Class Brawl
- Transformers: Hunt for the Decepticons (Fury of Bonecrusher) Deluxe Class Bonecrusher
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Class Sideways
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Supreme Class Constructicon Devastator
- Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Ripclaw
- Transformers: Prime Voyager Class Thundertron
Soon to comeEdit
- Transformers Movie Voyager Class Ironhide
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Deluxe Class Wheeljack
- Transformers: Prime Deluxe Class Arcee (NYCC 2011 version)
- Transformers: Prime Voyager Class Bulkhead?
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Deluxe Class Leadfoot
- Transformers Movie Leader Class Megatron
- Laserbeak (taken from Transformers: Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Soundwave)
- Transformers: Prime Deluxe Class Knock Out
- Transformers: Prime Deluxe Class Airachnid
- Transformers: Prime Voyager Class Dreadwing
- Transformers: Reveal the Shield Voyager Class Lugnut
- Transformers: Prime Deluxe Class Vehicon
- Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Ultimate Class Predaking
- Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Vertebreak
- Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Voyager Class Grimwing
- Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Skystalker
My Thoughts on Transformers 4Edit
With Transformers 4 scheduled for release in June 27, 2014, it kinda leaves as all to wonder what the plot will bring to the movie franchise. I myself have my own theories of what Transformers we'll see in this new movies.
- For Autobots-
- Optimus Prime - fully recovered from his wounds from the battle in Chicago in Dark of the Moon, complete with a new arm.
- For new Autobots we could have
- Ultra Magnus - Commander of the Wreckers.
- Springer - Member of the Wreckers, serves as Magnus' aerial recon. Transforms into a Bell Boeing Quad TiltRotor.
- Prowl - takes on the role of second-in-command, following the deaths for Jazz and Ironhide. Transforms into a Ford Taurus Police Interceptor.
- Hot Rod/Hot Shot - could take Mirage/Dino's place since there's no official toy for Mirage/Dino.
- Bulkhead - he's Prime counterpart's kinda growin' on me so why not?
- Dinobots - Michael Bay may or may not go for it, but a guy can dream, right?
- Grimlock - Mechanical tyrannosaurus
- Slug - Mechanical triceratops
- Sludge - Mechanical brachiosaurus or apatosaurus
- Snarl - Mechanical stegosaurus
- Swoop - Mechanical pteranodon
- Steeljaw - his DOTM version; why not?
- Omega Supreme - giant Autobot Guardian who fled Cybertron during the final days of the war and crash-landed in the Pacific Ocean. Transforms into an Autobot warship called either Steelhaven or Axalon.
- As for villains, let's bring out UNICRON! Some minor unnamed Decepticons who survived destruction from the last three movies allied themselves with the Chaos Bringer, and are ordered by Unicron to use Dark Energon to make new Decepticons out of the ones who died in the last three films. The three main Decepticons that become Unicron's Heralds are
- Galvatron - made from the dead corpses of Megatron, the Fallen and perhaps even Sentinel Prime (heck, Sentinel betrayed the Autobots so it seems fitting, right?). Becomes the film's only Triple Changer - Transforms into a Cybertronian jet and a tank similar to Megatron's jet mode from the 2007 film and jet-tank mode from the 2009 film. Has the minds of Megatron, the Fallen and Sentinel in his head - all three minds are in constant battle for dominance, causing Galvatron to go insane, even going so far as to shoot at his own troops.
- Cyclonus - made from the dead corpses Shockwave and Starscream. Transforms into a jet similar to his G1 counterpart.
- Scourge - made from the dead corpse of Soundwave. Transforms into a hovercraft similar to his G1 counterpart and a Nighthawk jet.
- Other Decepticons would be Scourge's Sweeps - each ones made from the dead corpses of the other minor Decepticons from the last three movies, including - Blackout, Scorponok, Barricade, Frenzy, Brawl, Bonecrusher, Ravage, Scalpel/Doctor, Demolishor, Sideways, Grindor, Long Haul, Mixmaster, Rampage, Scrapper, Scrapmetal, Devastator, Laserbeak, Driller, Crankcase, Crowbar and Hatchet.
Unicron himself is like his comic book counterpart, a monster planet that devours other worlds. Years after the battle in Chicago, the Autobots have gained a new base of operations that they dub "Autobot City". Optimus Prime recieves a message from within the Matrix of Leadership, from the Primes who preceded him - telling him of Unicron coming to Earth and possibly more Decepticons coming with him. The final battle of Autobots vs Decepticons and Unicron would be reminicsent of "Return of the Jedi" and "Transformers: The Movie", with Unicron looming above Earth in his robot mode planning to destroy Earth and the rest of the Milky Way. Using his Flight Tech, Optimus enters Unicron and encounters Galvatron - also learning that Megatron and Galvatron are one and the same - and the two leaders have their final battle, with Galvatron nearly winning, before Optimus is granted more power by the Matrix to overpower Galvatron, destroying him forever. Optimus then moves onto using the Matrix to light their Darkest Hour, destroying Unicron forever as well - the explosion complete with a shock wave similar to the Death Star explosions to the special editions of "A New Hope" and "Return of the Jedi". Either Optimus barely manages to get out before Unicron's destruction or decides to die in the explosion as well. You fans can decide on the outcome - either way, the Autobots manage to save Earth from destruction once again.
My favorite pagesEdit
- Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!
- Favorite page #2
- Favorite page #3