'Til all are one!
My Transformers universe
Here's my own idea for a Transformers series.
- Prowl: Military Strategist. Based on his G1 counterpart.
- Hot Rod/Hot Shot: He's a combination of the G1 Hot Rod, with a bit of Cybertron Hot Shot, and Prime Smokescreen added to the mix.
- Aerialbots: Seekers who defected to the Autobots and gained the ability to combine into Superion. The Aerialbots find themselves under the tutelage of former Decepticon Seeker Jetfire.
- Silverbolt: Commander of the Aerialbots, respects Jetfire as both a warrior and a mentor.
- Air Raid
- Slipstream: Starscream's smart-alec sister. Doesn't like Starscream very much, insulting him any chance she gets. She's a combination of her Animated and Prime counterparts.
- Dreadwing: Formerly a captain of a Seeker Armada. Slowly starts to develop a relationship with Slipstream, and the feeling is mutual. Based on his Prime counterpart.
- Lugnut: He's a combination of his Animated and Prime counterparts.
- Trypticon: Spaceship mode is that of the Nemesis. He's a combination of his G1 and Prime counterparts.
Lugnut: Oh, my poor, glorious master. How it pains me to see you so wounded, so weak...
Galvatron: Spare me, you gaseous sycophant! You know what you are told, which is nothing!
Galvatron: Our human collaborators have served their purpose, Soundwave. It's time to eliminate loose ends.
Dreadwing: (about Skyquake's death) By the Pit, every last Autobot on this accursed world will pay.
Galvatron: The Autobots will be punished for their crime, and many others...How and when I see fit.
Dreadwing: But Master...
Galvatron: Conflicting agendas will only result in chaos and failure. You will be wise to remember that, Dreadwing.
Dreadwing: (sighes) As you wish, my lord.
Starscream: I'm sorry - over-reacting?! Easy for you to say, Knock out. Nobody here wants your post. I, on the other hand, hold the most coveted position within the Decepticon ranks. And no matter what he may claim, I know that Shockwave is ploting to usurp me. Did you see the smug look in his eye when he unveiled that vile beast to Lord Galvatron?
Optimus Prime: Synthetic Energon?
Ratchet: Yes. Wheeljack and I are concerned that without access to any Energon reserves since our first base was destroyed, our ability to deal with impending crises will be severely hampered.
Sentinel Prime: A wise decision, indeed.
Wheeljack: Of course, you'll have to manage your expectations. We are working with even more rudimentary hardware than before, y'know.
Megatronus: (appearing as a visage) Your obsession with Optimus Prime means nothing to me. Completing your mission is all that matters.
Galvatron: But, Master...
Megatronus: SILENCE! Only when that is done may you exact your petty revenge. I have spoken!
Jetfire: The Fallen?! I remember him. He left me here to rust! The original Decepticon! He was terrible to work for.
Nemesis Prime: (Silas' voice) We have collected more data. Know more about their weaknesses. We should strike again soon, before they have time to regroup and attack us.
Megatronus: ENOUGH! (zaps Nemesis Prime with Force lightning) Optimus Prime stands with giants! We must do the same if we are to succeed.
Soundwave: As you command, my masters. (opens communications to various villains)
Megatronus: If you are recieving this signal, consider it a sign of my respect and a call to arms. Time and again, we have been kept from our rightful place by these so-called heroes because we are unable to put aside petty differences. If you want your fates to change, if you want the world to tremble before you, stand at my side. Join my Empire. And we will destroy the Autobots and all their allies, together!
Optimus Prime: The Decepticons almost took us out by teaming with M.E.C.H., which means they're going to try again, but with bigger and badder allies.
Billy: T-AI told you this?
Chip: No, Megatronus did. T-AI intercepted one of these love letters and passed along the message.
Optimus Prime: The Decepticons are building a cabal of equals to do what they can't do alone...
Fred: Just like you guys...Us guys. Only, y'know, evil.
Sam: Thanks for clarifying. Point is, if the who's who of bad guys R.S.V.P. to the Cons' revenge party, the world will be facing threats of a whole new magnitude.
Optimus Prime Threats that only we can face... Together.
Galvatron: Airachnid. A busy day for assassins.
Megatronus: I did not seek the blood of Unicron to simply keep my spark aflame, but to raise undead armies, recreate the Chaos Bringer himself, and conquer worlds. And to accomplish that, I require more than the mere slivers that flow within me, and you, Galvatron. So...WHERE IS MY DARK ENERGON?! (echoes)
Galvatron: Out there, Lord Megatronus, just waiting for you to reach out and pluck it.
(Megatronus growls angrily)
Galvatron: But you shouldn't worry yourself so hard. You've had setbacks - you were trapped beneath the seal of the Primes.
(Megatronus uses his telekinetic powers to lift Galvatron and bring his apprentice close to him)
Megatronus: PRECIOUSLY WHY I MUST MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME!! I can see the future, vividly. But I must ensure its outcome. For I and Unicron are the raising darkness...of which the prophecy speaks!
Megatronus: This...is merely the beginning! I now possess enough Dark Energon...to reanimate Unicron himself! (laughs evilly) YES!! (now laughs maniacally)
My Transformers collection
The characters in my Transformers universe are based on the toys I have in my collection.
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Ultimate Optimus Prime
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Deluxe Class Bumblebee
- Transformers Movie Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Deluxe Class Sideswipe
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Class Arcee
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Leader Class Jetfire
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Deluxe Class Roadbuster
- Steeljaw (taken from Transformers: Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Leadfoot)
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Autobot Topspin
- Transformers: Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Class The Fallen
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Voyager Class Shockwave
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Deluxe Class Starscream
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Class Soundwave
- Transformers: Hunt for the Decepticons Legends Ravage
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Voyager Class Grindor
- Scorponok (taken from Transformers: Dark of the Moon Cyberverse Commander Blackout)
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Class Interrogator Barricade
- Frenzy (taken from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Human Alliance Barricade)
- Transformers: Hunt for the Decepticons (Desert Ruins Brawl) Deluxe Class Brawl
- Transformers: Hunt for the Decepticons (Fury of Bonecrusher) Deluxe Class Bonecrusher
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Deluxe Class Sideways
- Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Ultimate Class Predaking
- Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Ripclaw
- Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Class Vertebreak
- Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Predacon Rising Voyager Class Darksteel
- Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Predacons Rising Deluxe Class Skylynx
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Supreme Class Constructicon Devastator
- Transformers: Prime Deluxe Class Vehicon
- Transformers: Prime Voyager Class Thundertron
Soon to come
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Voyager Class Sentinel Prime
- Transformers: Hunt for the Decepticons Deluxe Class Ironhide
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Deluxe Class Ratchet
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Deluxe Class Wheeljack
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon Deluxe Class Leadfoot
- Transformers Prime: Beast Hunters Deluxe Prowl?
- Transformers Movie Voyager Class Megatron
- Laserbeak (taken from Transformers: Dark of the Moon Human Alliance Soundwave)
- Transformers: Prime Deluxe Class Knock Out?
- Transformers: Prime Deluxe Class Airachnid?
- Transformers: Prime Voyager Class Dreadwing?
- Transformers: Reveal the Shield Voyager Class Lugnut?
My favorite pages
- Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!
- Favorite page #2
- Favorite page #3