Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Vehicons, or Vehicon Troopers (Refered by Wheeljack), are legions of foot soldiers that make up the bulk of the Decepticon forces. The standard disguise for the soldiers are mostly purple muscle cars for ground operations. But air attack units have fighter craft alternate forms for air and space operations. Unlike the Vehicons from Transformers: Beast Machines, they are not mindless and are shown to have individual personalities although easily distracted which exploited by the Autobots.
They are divided into servant class (miners) who do not wish to fight Autobots and are employed in mining for Energon, and warrior class, several are sent with nearly every Decepticon mission.
The "Seeker Armada", a squadron of jet Vehicons led by Starscream who are white and grey. Considerably an elite within the Vehicons which Starscream brags about them and himself leading them.
- Voice actors: Steve Blum, David Kaye, Josh Keaton, Daran Norris, Nolan North, Kevin Michael Richardson, David Sobolov, and Frank Welker
Vehicons serve as the Decepticon's main source of offense. They successfully managed to bring Cliffjumper to his knees, which was possibly their only success ever since they are destroyed as fast as they are built. It is unknown whether they are sentient or simply have the illusion of being sentient, as they are never shown being manufactured yet the Decepticons have a seemingly endless supply of them.
War for Cybertron video game
Fall of Cybertron video game
Prime - The Game video game
Universe online game
Battle for Energon flash game
Decepticons used Vehicons for the protection of important objects. Part was dispersed in energenas the mine, part guarded Nemesis, and the part to infiltrate the base of the Autobots. However vehicon could not stop Bulkhead that could destroy or bypass them and collect all guarded artifacts.
Beast Hunters flash game
- Vehicon (Cyberverse Legion, 2012)
- Accessories: Translucent axe/blaster
- Vehicon (Deluxe, 2012)
- Accessories: Blaster
- Jet Vehicon (Deluxe, 2012, Japanese)
- Remold of regular Vehicon.
- Jet Vehicon General (Deluxe, 2013, Japanese)
- Recolor of the Jet Vehicon.
- Air Vehicon (Cyberverse Legion, 2013)
- Although they do have lines, animation of their mouth moving to match dialogue have not been shown yet.
- They will retreat if outnumbered, as shown in the episode "Darkness Rising, Part 1". However, this rarely happens since there are several Decepticons mostly consisting of the Eradicons and only five Autobots.
- The front grill of the ground version of the Vehicons bears a resemblance to the Decepticon insignia.
- In the cartoon, the closed captioning refers to them as Eradicons.
- There appear to be two different head versions as one is the standard and more common head with the triangular eye slit and the other is the rarer head with two rectangular eye slits.
- It is later revealed that the head with the two horizontal slits is a labor drone, equipped with weapons but not suited for combat.