Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wankus (born Wayne Lewis, 1969– ) is an American radio DJ, porn actor/writer/director (apparently mostly, if not wholly, um... non-action acting roles) and, for some reason, voice actor. His roles outside of Transformers are generally best left unmentioned. Aw what the heck, here are a few: Thar She Blows, Italian Sausage 2, Search for the Ripe Peach and...actually, that's about enough.
Robots In Disguise
- Prowl (voice)
- The name "Wankus" came from a radio co-host's verbal fumble when she tried to call him a "wanker" and mixed in some "doofus" by mistake.
- Wayne was also a DJ in Santa Barbara, CA at K-LITE in the '90s and worked as Executive Producer for Robert W. Morgan at KRTH 101 in Los Angeles.
- Wankus has been known to crash many a karaoke bar to perform HIS special version of Madonna's "Like A Virgin".
- He was the host of the B-100 Morning Show in Los Angeles.
- His hilarious original "Alrighty Then" is a crackup, but only a few copies exist.