Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Windy is a Micromaster from the Operation Combination portion of the Generation One continuity family.
Windy is a member of the Train Team, six rail-based Micromasters who can combine to form Sixtrain. The Train Team fight alongside the Guard City team and other Micromasters to protect the Earth from the forces of the mighty Decepticon führer Scrash.
In an alternate-timeline/universe, Windy is a female Transformer who has been called the "idol" of the Autobots, who loves to sing and dance.
Operation: Combination story pages
Windy never appears as an individual, only as a component to Sixtrain's robot mode.
Micromaster Collection Story
- SixTrain (Micromaster Sixteam, 1992)
- Japanese ID number: TF-05
- The original version of Windy was available only as part of a SixTrain gift set in Japan. Aside from the Yamagata "Tsubasa" bullet train mode, Windy can form either leg of any of either Sixtrain or Sixliner. The original Six-Teams are considered among the more difficult Japanese Generation One pieces to find.
- Windy (Micromaster, 2003)
- Micromaster Collection ID number: 5
- In 2003, the entire Sixtrain team was re-released as part of the "Micromaster Collection", in individual boxes with a number visible to show which mold was inside each box. For this release, each character was extensively redecoed, plus the decals from the original version were replaced with paint applications. Windy came with both Sixtrain fists in this release.
- In every case of twelve Train Team Micromasters, two of them were solid-red-plastic "Red Mode" variations. All six Micromasters were available in this manner.