Wire Tap V20 is a jerk. Pure and simple. He's a master codebreaker, capable of hacking wireless carrier signals. He could be moving billions of dollars in currency around the world market, hacking nuclear command satellites, and causing panic and misinformation on a planetary scale. Instead, he uses his powers to make it look like you sent embarrassing emails and then puts porn in your browser history at work. Watch out: He's got a camera built into his face, and you can just bet your private "happy time" is going on YouTube.
|“||Cracking the Signal||”|
—Wire Tap's packaging tagline
- French-Canadian name: Decodeur V20
- Spanish name: Descodificador V20
- Wire Tap V20 (Real Gear Robots, 2007)
- Japanese ID number: MD-21
- Wire Tap V20 is a black redeco of Speed Dial 800. He transforms into a non-functional cell phone with a flip-open screen displaying the time 3:35pm. Like all Real Gear Robots toys, his robot mode is apparently at 1:1 scale.
- This mold was also used to make Highline 1070.