Six mysterious travelers unwittingly end up on Axiom Nexus.
|Timelines > Online text story|
(Numbers indicate order of appearance.)
- On page two, "Calmed" is mistyped as "clamed."
- Several characters are name-dropped in the story, but never seen; Herr Fiend, Black Shadow, Generation One Megatron and Generation One Thundercracker.
- The TransTechs have cataloged 15,962,782 universal streams, and they have a sophisticated classification system for all the timestreams they've cataloged. Each universe they mention refers to a specific existing Transformers continuity. The classification listing begins with a noun that describes the continuity family, a number which refers to the date of origin (in the real world), and a Greek letter that indicates the form of media. For example, the "Primax 984.0 Gamma" thread refers to the Generation One Marvel Comics continuity, the first issue of which was cover-dated September 1984.
- Primax - the Generation One continuity family
- Tyran - the Movie continuity family
- Tyran 707.04 Delta - The movie itself.
- Cheetor and Cryotek both make reference to the death of Black Shadow, which happened in the previous prose story "Gone Too Far".
- ↑ Malgus was only mentioned in the story without revealing the continuity family it represented. "Bee in the City" would later confirm it was the Transformers Animated family.