Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Wrecker Hook is a Decepticon from the Robot Masters portion of the Generation One continuity family.
His own past is a mystery to Wrecker Hook. With no memory of his creation or who he really is, he stays with the Decepticons, thinking he might find answers one day. He is a skilled mechanic who can effect repairs on most anything, and does so without complaint. He seems to be friends with Wing Stun.
On the battlefield, however, Wrecker Hook is a danger to everyone around him, especially once he starts swinging his "Boost Hammer" weapon around. This might be a sign of his past self, or it could just be another result of some scrambled circuits.
- Wrecker Hook (Destron, 2004)
- Japanese ID number: RM04
- Accessories: Grill-rifle, "Boost Hammer"
- As part of the first assortment of Robot Masters, Wrecker Hook is a heavily-painted redeco of the Machine Wars Hoist/Hubcap mold, transforming from a tow truck to robot with a spring-loaded one-step transformation. The grill of the truck detaches to form his "Aiming Shot" blaster weapon.
- Unique to this release of the mold is the solitarium weapon called the "Boost Hammer", a clear-plastic flail. It can be combined with the other Decepticons' solitarium weapons to form the "Arsenal Force" megaweapon.
- The same mold is used by Robots in Disguise Tow-Line.