Yokuryū (ヨクリュウ) could be called the flighty member of Dinoforce, though this would be because of his winged alternate mode more than a wandering mind. Like the rest of Dinoforce, Yokuryū barely has a mind to let wander. While barely a threat to an enemy pigeon while in the air, Yokuryū's fire-breath is surprisingly useful against ground opponents. Typically, Yokuryū can be defeated by even the simplest of strategies, as Wing found out in an early battle. Still, Yokuryū's greatest threat in the air would have to be himself. When riding on his winged shell, he is easily spooked, typically resulting in the suffocation of his partner as he dangles like a gaudy necklace.
- English-Malay dub name: Wildfly
- Russian dub name: Трус ("Trus", Coward)
- Voice actor: Hirohiko Kakegawa (Japanese)
Yokuryū is just as foolish as his compatriots, though on at least one occasion he had the wit to realize a flight of birds was evidence of a sneak attack. Presumably his brain cells had actually bounced into contact that day.
- Yokuryū (Dinoforce, 1989)
- Japanese ID number: D-326
- Accessories: Pteranodon shell, shell back, "Pteran Gun", right Dinoking fist
- A redeco of the Pretender Monster Wildfly, Yokuryū transforms into a gargoyle-like creature. He can also form either arm to the team's combined mode, Dinoking, though his nominal placement is as the giant's right arm. He comes with a soft-plastic armored pteranodon outer "shell" that he can fit into.
- Dinoking (Multi-pack, 1989)
- Japanese ID number: D-328
- All six members of Dinoforce were available both in individual boxes and in a complete, six-piece gift set.
- Yokuryū's name translates roughly as "Winged Dragon".
- The Dinoforce shells are notable for developing a green patina on the gold-painted portions, as well as a slimy texture over their whole surface over time. What causes this is unknown, but ick. Even previously unopened samples will develop this nastiness. While some water and a little bit of hand soap should take care of the slime, there's not much to be done about the green discoloration.
- The Victory anime depicted the Dinoforce members as carrying melee weapons, rather than the blasters the toys actually came with.