Zapmaster will attack just about anything head-on, no matter how big and overpowering it may be. "Fear" doesn't ever seem to register in his brain. He lived in the Wastelands of Cybertron for who-knows-how-long, which turned him into the vicious little bugger he is today.
- Thundercracker with Zapmaster (Max-Con, 2003)
- A redeco of Armada Swindle mold, Zapmaster transforms into an F-1 race car. He is designed to fit between Thundercracker's flip-out missile launchers, and can also be clipped on the underside of Thundercracker's jet-mode cockpit, deployed by pressing down on the canopy.
- Thundercracker with Zapmaster (Built To Rule, 2003)
- For the Hasbro Built to Rule building block system, Zapmaster was a simple redeco of the small, building-block-based version of Swindle. This toy can be rebuilt from robot mode into something kind of vaguely resembling a race car. Sort of.
- Prowl with Longarm & Starscream with Zapmaster (Multi-pack, 2004)
- Zapmaster got redecoed again, as sort of a reverse-Swindle, as part of the Sam's Club exclusive Energon multi-pack. This time he was partnered with Starscream, who also came with Prowl and his "reassigned" Mini-Con partner Longarm.
- In Japan, the Armada Thundercracker/Zapmaster set was actually used (with ever-so-slight plastic tweaks) as the powered-up versions of Starscream and Swindle rather than new characters.